'05 interior shot

orthoguy

Oct 22, 2004
Michigan
Some people have asked for interior pics. This is mine the day I got it home. It pretty much looks like all the pictures you have seen online, but here it is.

Any other specific photos you would like, just ask.

Mike

Attachments

• 05interior.jpg
    05interior.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 473
  • Sponsors (?)

I love it, that looks badasas. I went without the red upgrade becausr the wife didnt like it, I should of vetoed that o'well I am sure it is also gonna lokk killer in dr charcoal with the upgrade also.

05GT Zman said:
I love it, that looks badasas. I went without the red upgrade becausr the wife didnt like it, I should of vetoed that o'well I am sure it is also gonna lokk killer in dr charcoal with the upgrade also.

I thought the red upgrade was a great contrast for the black exterior.

Regardless which color is chosen for the interior, you are still getting the killer looking dash design and all the other improvements!!

Mike

I want to see an interior that's bone stock. None of that interior upgrade options. I can barely afford a GT right now and I don't need anything adding to the price. The dealerships in Hawaii said we'll get 05s in January. And I can't just drive to another state. I want to see a stock interior but every pic seems to be the upgraded interior.

Nice car, BTW.

looks awesome...

its funny that red interior in the fox cars is so detested, yet its loved in the 05. probably because the 05 has a better black/red contrast than the fox which had way too much red...still kinda funny though

Hellmurder said:
I want to see an interior that's bone stock. None of that interior upgrade options. I can barely afford a GT right now and I don't need anything adding to the price. The dealerships in Hawaii said we'll get 05s in January. And I can't just drive to another state. I want to see a stock interior but every pic seems to be the upgraded interior.

Nice car, BTW.
Non-IUp and IUP. Just don't get the tan (parchment) Interior. I saw the non-IUP and Tan and it does look bad! :notnice: :notnice:

Attachments

• 0914-34.jpg
    0914-34.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 0915-5.jpg
    0915-5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 193
Hellmurder said:

Nice car, BTW.

Go look at the Hertz thread. There are photos of the base interior.

By the way both the base interior and the IUP are "Bone Stock" since they both come from the factory that way.