'05 Mustang/'05 Vette special coming on Travel channel @ 9pm & Midnite EST 12/02/04

• Sponsors (?)

That one hour special was a bummer! Why? Because it's gonna cost me money!!!! Up until last night I was perfectly content to look at my nice '02 GT sitting in the garage, but now???
I have to admit, I've had many Mustangs over the years but Ford finally got it right this time, what an absolutely beautiful work of art!!!
Don't take it persoanlly, but I 'hate' all you guys that already have yours! :hail2:
I could actually afford the new 'vette, but damn, to me the Mustang looks better and as far as bang for the buck, there is nothing out there that even comes close!
Well, it's off to the dealerships! Gotta make a few calls to the Sacramento area!!

cti said:
It said that the flatrock plant puts out 1500 cars per day.

That's 54,000 cars since I placed my order. Where the F is my car!
They also said the Bowling Green plant puts out 150 Vettes a day. That's 10x's less than the Mustang plant. I wonder what the actual production #'s will be for both vehicles. Either the Flatrock plant is more proficient at producing vehicles than the BG plant, or there will be 10x's more Stangs than Vettes.

I hope you get your ride soon. :nice:

I still do not think they were saying that they produce 1500 Mustangs per day, but rather 1500 "cars". So depending on how many other type of cars they produce, the daily Mustang production could be significantly lower.

I'll be watching again tonight though, it was definately a good program.

Missed it!

:mad: Damn! I missed it. Was it on American Muscle, Mustangs across America, or on another show? I'm sure they will replay it. Please post another heads up if you know it will be playing. Thanks!