05 with hood up

• Sponsors (?)

Well just a thought?

Looking at the pic of the Silver car with the hood up, I think there will be plenty of room to mount a Ram Air/Cold air kit directly in front of the Intake. Since you would be replacing the stock air box all you would need to do is relocate the Radiator overflow tank to the stock air box's position and relocate the Power steering resivor. Voila' Plenty of room!

You guys have to remember that a 4-cam modular V8 like that is physically as large as a big block, so Im sure someone will make a cross member to swap a 302 or 351W or something in there. Personally I think that motor is one of the best looking ones ford has made.

ComfortablyNumb said:
You guys have to remember that a 4-cam modular V8 like that is physically as large as a big block, so Im sure someone will make a cross member to swap a 302 or 351W or something in there. Personally I think that motor is one of the best looking ones ford has made.
the Mach engine is the prettiest i've ever seen. cant wait to see one of these in real life...or better yet, drive one :D