06 GT - Mach 1 - 03 Cobra

• Sponsors (?)

Even though the cobra has more all out power stock the Mach 1 cars are just awesome...the shaker,the seats, and other cool stuff make that car something special. And they are no slouch either and with a few mods they are easy 12 second cars.
You should get one in Azure Blue:nice:

I'd go with the Cobra if you can find one really cheap, but if not then i'd go with the Mach. Those cars are badass, i'd love to have one. They may lack some hp when compared to the Cobra.. But that's nothing a 2.2L KB couldn't solve :D

Go with the 06 GT....while not as powerful as the Cobra.....people are starting to do some amazing things with those 3v's. I like the look of them stock, but some of these body kits I've seen lately with new rims are ****ing sweet looking.

Don't get me wrong, love to have a Cobra, but I'd have to pick something new so I know what I'm getting instead of someone beating the **** out of a Cobra. You ever look at a Cobra and someone tells you its never been driven hard...bull****!

jstreet0204 said:
I would not have expected this answer from someone that drives a 10 year old supercharged cougar.:nonono:
Hahaha....yeah, I guess that doesn't make a lot of sense, but keep in mind....I practically stole my car for $800. I've sunk $14,000 into it since (which now that I mention it doesn't make a lot of sense either :scratch: ), but it's still cheaper than plopping down the cash for a used Mach or a Cobra.....and now I'm as fast or faster than both. :nice:

Not to mention I'd be too broke and start to feel a little guilty about molesting a couple of cars that only had a 2-year run to start with. Who really gives a **** about a Cougar though? :shrug:

If you want a run of the mill Mustang that looks like 250,000 other '05-'06 Mustangs, then get the GT. Of course you can make it look somewhat different but it's still a ho-hum GT. You can still find quite afew REALLY low mileage Mach's and Cobra's out there. If you like beauty and some balls, get the Mach. If you just want all out power get the Cobra.