06 mufflers, sacralidge?

• Sponsors (?)

Realmongo said:
Is he refering to the new Ford dual mode mufflers that are normally quiet, but open up upon sensing rising back pressure?

Ford Racing Part Number M-5230-BP2

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. They sure do sound good withthe 4.6; be interesting to hear how they sound with a pushrod SBF.

I'm also waiting to hear of somebody that's gone cat-back with those mufflers on an F150 with a 5.4; just to find out if that will push me off the Magnaflow system I'm saving up my pennies to get for the Rice-Eating Generic Chevy Truck's replacement. :D

Anybody know of any soundclips?

Im not sure exactly he just said 06 mustang GT. The difference in price wasnt that much. I think he said $350 vs $400. thats with everything from the headers back including hangers et al. He did say they were quieter wich isnt exactly a selling point for me. I think it sounds fine now with just headers! :D

Whats the name of the shop?

The Magnaflows are hands down better then the Mustang GT mufflers he is trying to sell you-

The shop is just being greedy. They probably did a muffler job on an 06 and since the 06 are like new, he is feeding you BS so he can make an extra $75-

Is there anyway you can give me the name of the shop?

And I am running those "dumpy" Magnaflow mufflers on both my classics and I love them-