1/8 mile Times

Lsredy2kstang

Look, I'm special, dammit
Nov 29, 1999
Woodstcock, Georgia
Well guys, i have just got some times in the 1/8 mile this past friday night with the nitrous.

I have to say I am impressed.

My best time of the night was:

RT--.6**
60--2.2*
1/8--9.386
76.75 mph in the 1/8

Those relate to about 14.2-14.5 in the quarter at nearly above 100 mph.

It was great. I am going to be trying to get to the quarter mile soon before the season ends.

Oh I did not break nothing, or shoot anything out.

Took on a few 5.0 and beat one with aluminum heads. The new s2000 was slow as hell!

Tried to get an Eclipse but the track closed on us.

The main races were against a buddies 01 cobra. After 5 good runs, he took the night 3 to 2 and beat me in the rubber match by 0.18 seconds. It was close and cannot wait to get him in the quarter.

Travis :D

• Sponsors (?)

Well, that is on street tires with the box uphill.

I will try to get to the quarter mile soon so that I can get some correct times. Doing the conversion is not the best for you get some good pull later. I was only in third gear and then it was over.

Travis

Those are some nice times. I think it's cool that their are some 6-bangers out there that people actually make quick. All the ones from where I live are slow. I'll think twice before I pull up next to a V6 and assume I'll put a hurting on him. :)

Here is the list.

Laser Red V6 and proud!
194 RWHP
220 RWTQ
**Exterior**'98 Cobra Rims, Painted Calipers, Tinted Headlights, Bumper inserts, Custom Pinstriping, Sequential turn signals, Fog Lights, GT Rear Bumper Cover with 3.5" Stainless Tips, S281 Wing, Stars and Stripes Pony
**Interior**MGW-Headlight, Lighter, A/C, E-brake Handle, Door Lock Pins Accesories, Bullitt Trim Ring, Tint (Some Legal), Blaupunkt Head Unit, Pioneer 3 ways in Door and rear deck, Mach 460 Tweeters, Rockford Fosgate 400.4, Fosgate HE2 12" Sub, Fosgate 500S Amplifier, Roush Tool Box, Steeda Pedal Covers, Dual "A" Pillar Pod with Volt and Air/Fuel Ratio Meters, Cobra Steering Wheel.
**Engine**MAC Cold Air, MAC Hi-flow H-pipe, MAC 2.5" catback system, 3.5" Stainless Tips, Superchip, Crank Underdrive Pulley with Gatorback Belt
**Ignition** Bosch Platinum +2, MSD 8.5mm Wires
**Suspension** Front-end link poly bushings, Cobra Rear Sway Bar, Steeda Chrome-Moly STB, SubFrame Connectors with Cross braces, Steeda Sport Springs, Steeda Caster Camber Plates, Poly Spring Insulators
**Drivetrain** 8.8" rear end with 3.73 gear ratio, PRO 5.0 Shifter