10/31-11/2 FORDS @ Etown Roll Call

104.33 is going to take a real good 60' and some good driving but can go 12s. Of course depending on the weight of the car.

I was at this race. Brother was there Saturday and said it was DEAD. Sunday was weak but not too bad. A lot of cars in our Gear Jammers class, a decent amount in the 11.5 index.

Everyone I went with ran new bests too!!!

INCLUDING you right? :) Better update that sig, went 12.54 right?

• Sponsors (?)

104.33 is going to take a real good 60' and some good driving but can go 12s. Of course depending on the weight of the car.

I was at this race. Brother was there Saturday and said it was DEAD. Sunday was weak but not too bad. A lot of cars in our Gear Jammers class, a decent amount in the 11.5 index.

Everyone I went with ran new bests too!!!
Car weighs in @3184 lbs w/me in it(180lbs).Next year i will definately have a tire that hooks.I managed 5 runs including my first and only bracket class run that i broke out on.I ran a best new time but my car was so inconsistant went 13.4,15.5 missed a gear,never happened before:shrug:)13.7,13.6 and then a 13.5 on a 13.6 dial in.Still had fun.

Is it normally that dead there?? i was surprised how dead it was when i was there.. I just figured there would be a whole bunch of people there. The racing was awesome and the car show had some nice cars (there was a gt500 SS there :nice:)

I guess cause it was November? not too many people were interested in coming out?

I personally didn't take pictures, spent too much time racing, and relaxing.

Its usually not that dead, no idea why noone wants to race anymore. A real shame too, if the events dont fill, the tracks get rid of them.

3185 with that trap speed is going to have a tough time going 12s. 105+ and it should be in the 12.8-12.9 range though.

Nothing wrong with slow, I was running mid 12s in the 11.50 index class, just to get some more runs in. The announcer even made fun of my brother and I. He mad the comment... "wow, both cars wayy off the 11.5 index".

:D

No nothing wrong with that...Just my vert is basically stock...It has an off road H-pipe...flowmasters...K&N air filter, silencer removed,3.27's And an AOD so im sure its going to be slow....lol...I need to do some mods this winter to make it where i want it or where i hope to get it....lol......

I'll run my car alot next year i want to have some stuff done to it so i can run some decent times....:)...I hate going to race with a slow car.....:D

Get tires a torqe converter,shift kit and gears,theres a real nice guy down there with a aod notch that runs 13.6-13.7s consistantly with some bolt ons and the tranny stuff.Throw on a 125 shot and you should be a mid 12s :nice:

Get tires a torqe converter,shift kit and gears,theres a real nice guy down there with a aod notch that runs 13.6-13.7s consistantly with some bolt ons and the tranny stuff.Throw on a 125 shot and you should be a mid 12s :nice:

Yeah my plan is to do a Lentech Valve body, mild torque convertor..some nittos, and doing shorty headers,BBK h-pipe with high flow cats, A new cat back....american thunder kit with the new super 44's 2.5 inch all the way back....all the little bolt ons...and im going with a Plate kit from NX that goes under the upper intake...new fuel pump...and spray it a 150 shot...i hope to be in the 12's :shrug:

Here are some pics from asbury.. Unfortunately most of them were blurry because I didnt bring a tripod. Even these are blurry :(

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6476.jpg

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

IMG_6447.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6463.jpg
    IMG_6463.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6465.jpg
    IMG_6465.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6476.jpg
    IMG_6476.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6460.jpg
    IMG_6460.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6442.jpg
    IMG_6442.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6447.jpg
    IMG_6447.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_6484.jpg
    IMG_6484.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 86
I was really bummed :( Definitely next time.

I will I will!!! I need to clean it up again. Maybe i'll snap a few in the morning before work :)

wow man...photography ftl...

you should've found something to put the camera on at least...like a curb or something. I mean, comon, it's Asbury!...there wasn't a bum laying around that you could've just perched the camera on?