'11 5.0 in the 8's!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Crazy wheelstand. Hard to believe it cracked the 8's already

Yes and no, the car is definitly a purpose built drag car so seeing those numbers dosent really surprise me. I mean, the motors built and its sucking in alot of air from that f1c. Still impressive though. Id be willing to bet the suspension isnt that radical on that car, but the motor is an angry little fcker and that wheelstand was nuts!

24psi on a built motor + suspension and all the other usual parts...

its cool dont get me wrong but theyve passed the whole "look what we can do with a new 5.0 mustang" to me.

Agreed, I hate the new trend of the whole "Look at us, we did it first" Well truth is theres a bunch of ways to get an 8 second car. I think its much more impressive that the little work that goes into these cars to get them running 10's and 11's. If you throw enough time/money/hardwork at any car its going to be fast

Agreed, I hate the new trend of the whole "Look at us, we did it first" Well truth is theres a bunch of ways to get an 8 second car. I think its much more impressive that the little work that goes into these cars to get them running 10's and 11's. If you throw enough time/money/hardwork at any car its going to be fast

:Word:

I like how that article claims the engine is "mildly modified", when it has custom lower-compression forged pistons and billet rods in it. Toss on 24lbs of boost, and I wouldn't consider it "mildly modified". It is impressive that they are using the stock block and crank, though.