$150k in Receipts and Selling for $60K

• Sponsors (?)

Seeing as how the interior and engine bay are inferior. Can we also assume the paint and body work might fall into the same category. You just can't tell without actually seeing it in person. Might be 1/2" bondo in places.

Im with you guys, Im a new mustang guy, but come on, 160k "restomod" no fuel injection, no rack & pinion, no independent rear suspension? Where did all the money go? I guess the engine runs on angels tears and it has a flux capacitor on it somewhere....

This car reminds me of those cars that people bring in on "Pawn Stars" Like that sweet 65 lincoln the "old man" had fixed. Just having the interior alone done cost like 15k??? All the guy did was buy a 1000 dollar interior kit and put it in for him, and dolled a couple of things up. Its just the some people get hosed and they don't even know it, they have more money than sense. The other episode with that little austin healy, the mechanic said $6000 bucks to fix the engine!? I was curious and googled several rebuilt little austin healy engines for around 1200 bucks. I think im gonna move to vegas and open up a mechanic shop!

It looks pretty nice, but I don't see how they could have that much money in reciepts. It looks more like a 20k car to me. Don't get me wrong though.

I think it looks like a decent backyard build too. Maybe he did pay a shop to do everything to it.

Why does it need 3 pairs of tweeters in the back seat?

I wouldn't say the engine bay is dirty. It looks like a car thats been driven. It looks good.

Even $170K is chump change. Haven't you heard of the $1.3 Million Mustang?

The Obsidian SG-One: A $1.3 Million Dollar Mustang – Gallery & Video

There is no way this Mustang is worth anywhere close to that.

Well. if he started with a shell, and bought EVERY part. AND didn't get any kits or deals (paid retail, or worse, paid a vendor w/ highest mark up), then I see the cost adding up. Which is how I think those receipts are.
Who pays for parts like that? Duh......
But aside from the paint. There's nothing there I couldn't do in my garage. The interior and engine bay would turn out nicer to boot.
I can't believe that interior is stock. And looking at the parking brake lever, just gives me the chills.
I can see someone right now with a broken handle in his hand, and saying "I paid what for this..."