17x9 and 18x10

• Sponsors (?)

Most people here will have either 17x9's & 17x10.5's or 18x9's & 18x10's. I don't know of anyone that has mix matched them like that off the top of my head. But I think it would still look good.

I would have done that if I could have found a wheel package that had that. But tires are expensive for 18's and I dont think I could afford that. I think it would look cool.

yeah i know vipers and vettes have it, i though it would have looked good too. someone has done it and i'll try to dig up the pics, but it really dosnt look right. im assuming you're talking about bullits, because that's what im talking about.. they just look much different in the two sizes

I think you would had to get the right size tires to get the same size side wall. It would look weird if the front had too much side wall than the rears. I'd thought about this too. Maybe we should search some vette and viper wheel/tire stats.

My wheels sizes would be different though. I'd try to go as thin as possible up front, like a 17x8 or 17x7.5 if possible with some 255 or 245 40s, and with a 18x9 with 295 35s out back. I'm not a big fan of the 315 tire out back. It looks waaaayyyy too big for our cars, especially if you don't have a bulky body kit. I really haven't paid too much attention to Paul's(punishers) but I think his 315 look good cause of his bulky body kit.

95Vert: I totally agree with you, and would LOVE to have that forward, aggressive lean.. And what's the worst that can happen? I don't like them, sell them, and try again! :bang: lol... Were you looking at the bullitts too??

well even though i think it's a bad idea, because i have even thought about it...

but i'll still help out. my dad's old C5 vette had:

17x8.5 with 245-45-17
and
18x9.5 with 275-40-18

it looks good because they are designed to go with eachother... but good luck

Pilot, no, I don't like the bullits. I do want a deep dish wheel but can't find one that I like or isn't insanely priced. I love my 99cobra wheels but they don't make them in 18s. If anyone would make them, I would go with 99 cobra wheels. If not, I'll probably get some saleens or some konig wheels.