18x11 wheels...can i do it?

• Sponsors (?)

American racing torq thrust II wheels. They look sick in 18x11, chrome. You probably need to remove your quad shocks and upgrade your LCAs in order to run them though. I saw a video of someone with those exact wheels and they just removed the quad shocks... when the tires spun, they wobbled. Im not sure about the lowering part though, im sure it can be done

I've got 335/35/17's on a pair of 10.5" Black Bullitts. Haven't had any problems, and I do some hard cornering too. AWESOME straight-line action. All I did was flip my quads to make 'em fit. Of course, I'm still 4x4. This happens to be the O.E. rear tire size for the Viper and Lamborghini.

Shiroelex said:
I've got 335/35/17's on a pair of 10.5" Black Bullitts. Haven't had any problems, and I do some hard cornering too. AWESOME straight-line action. All I did was flip my quads to make 'em fit. Of course, I'm still 4x4. This happens to be the O.E. rear tire size for the Viper and Lamborghini.

holy crap... can we see it?

the only way it would be possible is if the offset of the wheel was perfect. if that were just right I am sure it would work. I have 18x10 and have not issues I think there is .5 in each direction but wouldld have to measure to be sure but it might be possible.

if the offset was wrong at all the either the rubber is going to rub on the fenderwell or you are going to rub on somthing towards the back.

Shiroelex said:
I've got 335/35/17's on a pair of 10.5" Black Bullitts.

damn... can you say .....
mannheim.jpg