1965 drive train and misc. in west michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

351w_swap

May 23, 2004
I replaced the majority of my drivetrain already and will be replacing the transmission when i get rid of the 289 drivetrain. I have a stock 2 barrel 289, c4 with torque converter, drive shaft, and 8 inch drum rear. Everything worked fine when removed but I have upgraded and need the space. I have an extra c4 in unknown condition that can go with the buyer of the drivetrain if they want it (came with the car). I also have a ton of sheet metal if anyone needs patch panels or anything. It wasn't bad when pulled but i am going full on restomod and need to get rid of it. If you want a chunk, its free I just want it gone. I also have far too much to list in miscellaneous parts as i am not using much of the original car. If you live near, make an offer (I know, I hate this as much as the next guy but I dont know what its worth). I would prefer local pickup only but I will ship if necessary, make an offer not including the truck freight and i will consider it.

• Sponsors (?)

here is a short list of what ive got

1965 Mustang Parts
1. 289 (if you want code let me know)
2. (2) c4 transmissions
3. 8 inch drum rear end (don’t know gearing but I can try to find the tag if you would like)
4. stock steel drive shaft
5. torque converter (stock I believe)
6. flexplate
7. starter
8. alternator
9. 2 black back seats, one in good condition, one with a small (1/2) inch tear in the top of the back
10. radiator (if you want it, its free, it’s a little beat up but still works great)
11. stock master cylinder
12. I haven’t removed these yet but I will be taking off the entire front suspension and steering as well as the inner fender walls, shock towers and radiator support (fender walls and shock tower support were just replaced 2 years ago)
13. If you need any floor patch panels from the firewall back through the trunk, all that sheet metal is sitting up against the wall (free)
14. Set of bumpers (need re-chrome or paint)
15. Extra set of 289 heads
16. Hood with fiberglass scoop (needs some work but not too rusty)
17. Trunk mat
18. Stock jack
19. Spare wheel
20. I have some stuff listed on ebay right now too: http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsaxboy22004
I have many other random parts, the top of my garage is full but there is too many to list. I have sold some stuff but what was in the car except for the body is up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.