Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

well, if anything can be set in stone,..the date for the paint has been determined. Dave flies into Birmingham Friday Jul 22, and can hopefully get the Monster a new skin before he has to go back on Sunday.

I am currently working with the point of contact at the paint distributor to get us a booth to be able to guarantee the best possible outcome.

So,....Just like the upcoming Olympics,....we now have a countdown.......T Minus 38 days.

Reactions: 6 users
well, if anything can be set in stone,..the date for the paint has been determined. Dave flies into Birmingham Friday Jul 22, and can hopefully get the Monster a new skin before he has to go back on Sunday.

I am currently working with the point of contact at the paint distributor to get us a booth to be able to guarantee the best possible outcome.

So,....Just like the upcoming Olympics,....we now have a countdown.......T Minus 38 days.

I want a paint job too!!

[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users

Mike, I think I speak for everybody here when I say that if we don't at least get some video with commentary during this event we will all be sorely and sadly disappointed.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm injured....ill probably end up taking it to a paint shop. My budget is 5k

I would think you could find someone to paint your car for 5k. I haven't priced paint jobs in a long time, but that should get a decent job.

Reactions: 1 users
Am I the only one as interested in seeing random footage of Mike and Dave after a 6 pack each just shooting the S on a porch somewhere yelling at kids for walking on the lawn? I'm gonna pray for video cameras and someone brave enough to post the videos... I've got plenty of family in Birmingham, don't make me send a cousin over to "document" this expedition.

Reactions: 4 users
Am I the only one as interested in seeing random footage of Mike and Dave after a 6 pack each just shooting the S on a porch somewhere yelling at kids for walking on the lawn? I'm gonna pray for video cameras and someone brave enough to post the videos... I've got plenty of family in Birmingham, don't make me send a cousin over to "document" this expedition.
Just so you guys know, we won't be drinking during the painting of the monster...............:rlaugh:

Ok, maybe ONE beer........:rlaugh:

Alright, so I'll agree to two, just to make Mike happy........:rlaugh:

So who in the hell will run the camera?

Mike, so you know, I drive better, paint better and am more attractive to the opposite sex after a few refreshments. Your monster will be in goooooood hands, don't you worry.

Reactions: 4 users
Just so you guys know, we won't be drinking during the painting of the monster...............:rlaugh:

Ok, maybe ONE beer........:rlaugh:

Alright, so I'll agree to two, just to make Mike happy........:rlaugh:

So who in the hell will run the camera?

Mike, so you know, I drive better, paint better and am more attractive to the opposite sex after a few refreshments. Your monster will be in goooooood hands, don't you worry.
Uh huh sure....

[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Reactions: 1 user
Torn labrum having shoulder surgery July 15

10-12 week rehab. I really do wish I had a garage I would like to do the work myself and learn

That's right, different thread, same conversation. Sorry, brain synapsis a little disfunctional right now.

PM me when it's real for you, I can at least help talk you through it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.