Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey, where can I find some pictures of your car?
92f298a56829a51e9c0bad40e475cb23.jpg

a18107a0794eb8cd17c31c1d0c01bc2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Mike, I think I speak for everybody here when I say that if we don't at least get some video with commentary during this event we will all be sorely and sadly disappointed.

Am I the only one as interested in seeing random footage of Mike and Dave after a 6 pack each just shooting the S on a porch somewhere yelling at kids for walking on the lawn? I'm gonna pray for video cameras and someone brave enough to post the videos... I've got plenty of family in Birmingham, don't make me send a cousin over to "document" this expedition.

Just so you guys know, we won't be drinking during the painting of the monster...............:rlaugh:

Ok, maybe ONE beer........:rlaugh:

Alright, so I'll agree to two, just to make Mike happy........:rlaugh:

So who in the hell will run the camera?

Mike, so you know, I drive better, paint better and am more attractive to the opposite sex after a few refreshments. Your monster will be in goooooood hands, don't you worry.

Look,....I don't know why everybody thinks that I'd be so entertaining on video. The fact of the matter is I'm fine in person,but a deer in the headlights when I think I'm being watched, or when I speak in front of a group.
The only good thing that could come out of any video would be a time-lapse of the car going through the stages during the day(s), and re-editing all of that footage to make one watch-able minute would be too much over time for me, so don't count on any "Kodak moments" out of this.

Besides, Dave is so damn nice he effectively "squelches" my inner dick-head, so I doubt that anything that would come from it would be more than PG.

Reactions: 5 users
Look,....I don't know why everybody thinks that I'd be so entertaining on video. The fact of the matter is I'm fine in person,but a deer in the headlights when I think I'm being watched, or when I speak in front of a group.
The only good thing that could come out of any video would be a time-lapse of the car going through the stages during the day(s), and re-editing all of that footage to make one watch-able minute would be too much over time for me, so don't count on any "Kodak moments" out of this.

Besides, Dave is so damn nice he effectively "squelches" my inner dick-head, so I doubt that anything that would come from it would be more than PG.
Well, we'll just see you about that!

If anybody has the talent to bring out the inner douche bag in Mike, it's me! (it just sounded a little funny if I said I could bring out Mike's other thing).

Reactions: 3 users

BTW, I've talked to you on the phone several times now Mike. You're a witty, funny guy. The only problem with a video is the evidence it leaves behind to be used later in various courts of law....

Reactions: 5 users

It'll be ok man, I've spoken to you on the phone, and seen you on video, you're witty, intelligent, and friendly. You got this. Have a drink, loosen up, and roll!

It'll be ok man, I've spoken to you on the phone, and seen you on video, you're witty, intelligent, and friendly. You got this. Have a drink, loosen up, and roll!
Don't listen to Allen!

"A" drink, please, that'll just get the masking tape rolling along....:stir: "A" drink is only good if you're intending to do the rest of the alphabet.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah,...Who knew he was such a wheeler dealer?
Guess he wanted to be sure that Dave was gonna be able to spray the best stuff he could when he gets here.

It's interesting what you learn when stuff like this happens though.

You learn that the paint was used exclusively by Kimball to paint their grand pianos with.

You learn that the Grisham movie " The firm" duplicated the lobby of the Peabody hotel and basically used the same black paint sprayed over plywood to simulate the black marble floor in the real hotel, and that the black paint survived being walked on by cast and crew for the duration of that shoot.

You learn that this product is equivalent to Dupont's Imron, with similar fleet and aircraft uses because of the super high gloss, and extreme duty durability.

Just what any G monster needs when crawling along on its belly in the deserts of SW Arizona.

Aha!

...but does it absorb K, Ka, and laser? Will it protect you from the alien brain beams? :hide:

Sorry I wasn't in my sandbox last night gentlemen. I was up at 3AM that morning looking at airfares for the instance that I may have had to go to Omaha for a family emergency. Fortunately, I did not have to, but unfortunately for those of you trying to egg me into wearing a grocery bag on my head while interacting w/ Dave....I was too tired to play.

But now I'm awake.

Today's my day off.

I just got paid........(To talk w/ people while sitting in their cars that they just bought, or in tomorrows' case, drive a car for 8 hours.)

Daves airfare is booked. (And yes,... Dave if you have to have green M&M's, then so be it. Any other stipulations?)

My brand new car comes in on Monday. (More about this after Monday.* Hint* It's a BMW, and at the same time, it's not)

It looks like it's gonna rain today. I gotta make enough room in front of the Monster so that I can push him all the way forward and make room to work the hood inside. But I gotta find a shrinking dolly or hammer.

Or I gotta find a new Monster hood.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.