Status
Not open for further replies.
Baahaahaahaahaa!

Hey, what makes you think there would be any alcohol involved anyhow? Mike, do you know what noobz is talking about?
I do not...The only things I've ever posted besides pic's and endless rambling is bible verse.

I think alcohol is the devils brew....:runaway:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

The car draws on several G body GM inspirations, and the GN, and the Monte carlo SS were what I was looking at when I integrated the front and rear bumpers,...Good eye!

Thanks guys,...it is starting to look like something , and I am really excited to see the benefit for all of the dirty, ass draggin days of hard work, finally. I am one week from having been at it for 3 years.

You. You are the reason the car looks the way it does. If not for your over the top hard work, this car would still be sitting in primer,...I'd still be btchn,....and more than likely working on G hood #4 instead.

So,...Thanks especially to you Dave,....I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the end result. If not for the contaminants that came as a result of the environment that you had to work with, your work would have left me with no work to make the paint beautiful.
Mike, you better stop this being nice to me stuff soon or I'm going to tell them about your music selection while I was there.:eek:

Man! You're in a mood! Keep it up and I'll have to start posting pictures of my '73 mustang II.
This isn't a "mood". I was merely stating a fact about my age, looks, and clothing preference.

( at least according to some people) ;)

NICE....maybe he could mount that up right next to his man purses?:hide:
And I'm gonna assume that you know in fact that there are in fact TWO man bags in the car,...but there'll never be an 8 track player in anything I own......ever again.

I'm a cutting edge, man for the ages when it comes to audio. As you'll soon come to see just as soon as I get the 1/4 glass installed.

Then I can start installing the audio system...and put the little Japanese kid in his place,...and install the streaming audio only head unit and the whole rest of the non- crotchety mega system that's just waiting on me...:cool:

Reactions: 5 users
This isn't a "mood". I was merely stating a fact about my age, looks, and clothing preference.

( at least according to some people) ;)

And I'm gonna assume that you know in fact that there are in fact TWO man bags in the car,...but there'll never be an 8 track player in anything I own......ever again.

I'm a cutting edge, man for the ages when it comes to audio. As you'll soon come to see just as soon as I get the 1/4 glass installed.

Then I can start installing the audio system...and put the little Japanese kid in his place,...and install the streaming audio only head unit and the whole rest of the non- crotchety mega system that's just waiting on me...:cool:

That sounds too loud. I must be too old.

Reactions: 1 user
I would suggest a Chinese kid in place of the aforementioned Japanese kid.

With the Chinese kid, you pay one time for all the music you want.

There is a "per song" charge with the legacy style Japanese kid.

Well, I paid for a Japanese kid, I built a seat for a Japanese kid, and that's what I expect.....a Japanese kid!......

Wait....

I swear to god Noobz, if that statement shows up as a CT, I'm closing my account, and burning this muthrfckr to the ground.

Reactions: 3 users
Looky what I bought Mike.
image.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.