Expired 1979 Fairmont Futura Coupe, 351w Roller Motor

Discussion in 'Other Classifieds' started by Desert Stallion, Sep 20, 2012.

Find More Mustangs For Sale!

1. Desert Stallion

Desert Stallion
    Expand Collapse
    Founding Member

Solid straight clean car, stripped interior with new dash pad, original A/C and floor shifter car, I've added some Corbeau seats. The car has a fresh SN95 Mustang disk brake axle out back with 3.73s and a limited slip and Maximum Motorsports control arms, and has a complete SN95 Mustang brake setup for the front that's in the trunk. Also has both inline 6 and V8 k-members. Rear wheel wells are clearanced for bigger tires without damaging the body (tires in pictures are 28" diameter). Car also has brand new weather strips/seals and bright/clean chrome trim. No rust anywhere!

I have a 5.8L roller motor, bone stock, approx 100k miles, have the intake off so you can see the spiders/lifters, appears to be in running condition. I also have nearly new AFR 185 heads, just bought from a friend who had them gone over by a machine shop before selling 'em to me, very low mile and look pretty much like they just came out of the box.

Plus a 157 tooth, 28ox SFI flexplate.

Car has clean/clear AZ title.

I'll take $2500 for the whole package. $1300 for just the Fairmont as it sits, with both I6 and V8 crossmembers and SN95 brakes.

I might be interested in trade for BBF parts, or I'm interested in a trade for a Jeep Cherokee/Grand Cherokee, or Bronco/F150 4x4. Might also be interested in an old Ford car or truck. Let me know what you got.

I can trailer the car to you for fuel money if needed. Thanks for looking!

Can either respond to this ad, or call/txt me at (480) Two 5 Zero - Zero 2 Six 1. I work days so if I don't answer, leave a message or shoot me a txt. This car would make a great restomod or hot rod or race car with very little effort, I just don't have time or space for it any more.

futura1.jpg futura4.jpg