1987 Mustang Convertible 2.3L Fuel Door Release Switch Wiring harness Pigtail replacement recommendations and Fuel door Latch Spring replacement?

When I had the Car painted, the painter couldn't get the fuel door unlocked beccause the terminal to the pigtail is broken. instead of doing the smart way, they bent the catches. Any recommendations for aftermarket replacements or is it Junkyard? is there anything else that is the same as the Fuel Door Release Switch Pigtail for other vehicles?

• Sponsors (?)

I would try and get a Mustang specific one and if I struck out that’s when I would start looking for other vehicles that would have something I could make work. Not saying that finding what will work other than a Mustang specific part is the wrong thing to do but I don’t like making more work for myself.

I'm trying to find the bent latch, but I've got a pile of junk under on and above my work bench and can't run across it yet. Here's my attachment point and where the catch is until I do. Been a really crazy last couple days. Once I can figure out this last couple lights on my cluster, I'll be able to get all my dash bs off my bench/work area and have better luck finding them.