1990 lx coupe 1 owner

Hi everyone i am new here and Would like some info on my 1990 light crystal blue w blue interior 5.0 coupe with an AOD, How many were made with automatics in 1990, I am the only owner of this car and its pushing almost 500,000 miles and never rebuilt or taken apart . drive it every chance is get Hope you can narrow down the numbers of the 434 built in that color combo ?

• Sponsors (?)

Marti Auto Works (Marti-Report) can provide you with all the numbers and stats and build information you would want. They offer statistic reports and reproduction window stickers with all your cars original information based on your VIN.
Give them a look. It’s worth the cost if statistics and original build info is of interest to you!

Reactions: 1 user
The “statistic” report will break it down as close as it can get to a 1 of 1 car based on your trim, options, engine and transmission choice, etc.
The report will tell you how many mustangs were built in 1990 and of those how many share some of the same identifiers as yours and what if any options yours has that others do not which would make it a 1 of 1 or if not a 1 of 1 then as unique of a build as possible if that makes sense.
Basically it compares your build to every mustang built in 1990 and narrows yours down to being as unique as possible as
Compared to the others.
You will learn a lot about your specific car statistically in comparison to others built in 1990.

Post some pics. We would love that!

This is an example of the statistic report

IMG_0477.jpeg

Thanks much appreciated she has almost 500,000 on her and still runs like a champ also has never been apart motor wise but i have done upgrades ,still has the original oil pan gasket and the AOD is still going strong , I did have to replace the stall converter as it went south like 9 years ago but upgraded to a 2800 one......... smiles