1990 mustang vs mazda miata

Those miata's with the Jackson supercharger are pretty damn fast. The thing weighs nothing and with the supercharger has a pretty damn good power to weight ratio. Add N02 and I think you might be in trouble. Once that thing hooks it might be just gone. The fox is a rolling brick and your freeway gears aren't going to help at all.
Kevin

• Sponsors (?)

Like I said before go with the 3.73 and juice the crap out of it! If you can get some DR's it would help. The math says if you are running a 245/50/16 at 6000 rpm in fourth (five speed) you will be at 122mph. So what size tire are you running, what rpm does you stang pull to, and are you a stick or auto? You might want to go 4.10 to stay in the power band. If you push real hard in fourth to 6500 rpm you will be doing 133 and it might be enough. And dont show up with a dry tank, have at least a 1/4 so you dont starve it and go kaboom right as you are about to win.
I hope this story is not BS, post some damn pics of both cars.

P.S. when the hell is this race anyway?

i read this thread a couple days ago and i seem to remember your car not even running right now. That may be the most retarded thing i have ever heard. Sure you have a car...but you dont really have a car!

F it...i dont know why we should all keep trying to talk him out of it...i just wanna see the loss. What exactly is done to your car again?

HURRY UP AND GET THIS OVER WITH ALREADY:notnice: :notnice: :notnice:
I'm tired of reading about it, if you cant figure out what it will take to beat him on your own then you are going to lose, and I seriously doubt it's good on any V8 car to be held to the floor for half a mile, especially one runnig n20. Better hope your oiling system is up to par or your gonna fry your whole bottom end.:nice: