Status
Not open for further replies.

hillie16

Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Price is $5000 o/bo no trades

1995 MUSTANG GTS

5.0 V8, 5-speed

Last year of the 5.0 302, only year of the GTS.

1 of 6,370 GTS models produced.

1 of 1,002 produced in Deep Forest Green.

1 of 407 with this color/interior/tranny combo.

Just under 61,000 on the odometer.

MODIFICATIONS:

Edelbrock Performer 5.0 upper & lower intake manifolds, Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, MAC cold air intake, B&M Ripper shifter w/Hammerhead shifter, Steeda chromoly strut tower brace, Steeda race pedals, Accel distributor cap and rotor, Steeda 8mm wires, 2001 Bullit brake upgrade w/dual piston powdercoated calipers and 13" slotted and cross drilled rotors in the front, cross drilled and slotted rotors in the rear, and 2001 Bullitt wheels, JVC El Kameleon head unit.

INCLUDED W/PURCHASE

Saleen rear bumper (needs painted)

3:73 ring & pinion and complete install kit (needs installed)

KNOWN PROBLEMS

Squeaking noise, in time with engine RPM, think it's the water pump going bad, or possibly the alternator

Needs tires badly, dry rotted from sitting.

Drivers seat rail broken on the left side, needs welded.

Chrome cold air intake rusted from sitting.

It has a door ding on the passenger side quarter panel, and few on the drivers side, and one tiny spot of rust on the roof where the car was vandalized, and the fiberglass hood is a bit faded.. Other than that there are the normal scratches here and there that you would find on a car 15 years old. The drivers side front fender, doorskin, and quarter panel have all been replaced 6 years ago, due to it being parked on the street and getting sideswiped. It creased the body panels only (NO FRAME DAMAGE!) but I didn't want any bondo in the car. I've owned it since '99.

It has been sitting in my garage for the past 5 years, it runs if you jump start it, it needs a battery, maybe an alternator. It's in my driveway outside right now because I'm going through a divorce and no longer have the garage. The inspection ran out in August 2004. I put clear corners on it, but they were cheap and the weatherstripping is peeling, I still have the original corners as well. It could possibly need seals from sitting for so long, and the rotors have a coating of rust from sitting for so long. Really don't want to sell this car, but I can't bear to let it sit and rot, as I will not have the $$$ to do anything with it for a long time.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

As I said, it's been sitting in my garage for 5 years now, so it could have other problems I don't know about. I'm in Beaver County, I wouldn't plan on driving it home without a battery and tires....

I still love this car and had big plans for it, but I need the money more than the car now....

First pic was taken today after washing it

Attachments

• stang 1.jpg
    stang 1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 135
  • stang 2.jpg
    stang 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.