2.3 with Volvo head about ready to run

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for posting the pics..LMAO...well the Volvo head engine will run normal twin turbos...i have the new T28 BB turbos in now and will have them in the car by Sun....im waiting on a few parts to finish the ointak and ill be driving it....

The Alum head engine is a 2.8 Stroker with ARCA head from Esslinger..i bought it from a guy in AZ who used it in a Sand rail...can you imagine that much fun in less then 1200lbs....he sent a dyno sheet showing 712HP but i cant read the torque its faded..LMFAO, this engine is going into a FactoryFive Cobra coupe kit not the convertable but the hard top version..

The Yamaha YSR was a 50cc..now it has a 250cc Suzuki engine that is turbo and about to be fuel injected with the MicroSquirt when it comes on the market...the turbo is off a ChezySprint and although to us maybe oversized with the flow from the bike should be very close to good...I did a Turbo Busa for a friend a few yrs ago and it used a T3T4 hybrid and was a monster out the hole with almost no lag.....

The black car is a friends SRT4 i custom made him a header, using a Holset HY35 turbo, and custom IC and full 3" exhaust its mean as heck...with 12PSI he is faster then he was running 20PSI on the stock turbo...and it souds way differant then most 4cyl turbo cars.....

The green car/tube frame....is an Ultima GTR..it has a LS1 with about 530hp in it and belongs to a friend of mine who has an exotic repair shop...very nice car and a must see in person.....he ran the OneLap of America with it and finished 5th overall i belive......

Thanks for the coments and i hope to have the Volvo head 2.3 running very soon..its taking me so long becouse i went crazy on new parts and overcustomizing on my part..lol............Hal

welll the fans were for my Water cooled intercooler, i have since installed a front water cooler and done waway with the silly looking fen setup..haha....

the Volvo head will go in the SVO nextweek sometime..i have the compressorhousings and a few other parts getting powdercoated and just need them back....

and the small (tiny) turbo is something i made to kill time....no idea if it works but maybe ill toss it on my Nitro RC truck..haha...........Hal