2 Motorcycles for sale in TX (updated prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spreadman

two wheels
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Houston, TX
It's a decision that's hard to make...but I have to sell my toys. I've got to get myself in better financial standings and the only way to do it is this way. Plus the new 5.0 is coming, and I must prepare. :)

The M109 has 15,600 miles on it. New Metzler rear and Dunnie E3 up front with 2000 miles on it. Kury Flame grips. Breakaway throttle lock. K&N's. 4,300K HID kit installed, along with a Stebel using Rynosback's wiring kit. Comes with a Cobra sissy bar. I've also got some gloves and helmets (XXL) that I can throw in to sweeten the deal. Asking $7,000. Also part of the deal is a Kuryakyn touring trunk. It straps down to the passenger seat and sissy bar and holds a ton of stuff. Forgot to add, I also had the driver's seat massaged by Spencer at greatdaytoride.com with memory foam. It's über comfy.

m109r1.jpg

m109r2.jpg

m109r3.jpg

m109r4.jpg

m109r5.jpg

m109r6.jpg

Z1000 IS SOLD! Also for sale is my 2008 Kawasaki Z1000. It's got 5,000 miles on it, fresh oil and brand new Michelin Pilot Powers front and rear (literally...brand new...only 100 miles on them). Also installed Rizoma black handlebar, Rizoma Sport Grips and bar-end mirrors. And I also have the rear seat cowl, which was not included in the 08 and ups.

I'm also throwing in a Harbor Freight aluminum rear spool stand and Cortech 18 liter magnetic tank bag.

Z1k1.jpg

Z1k2.jpg

Z1k3.jpg

Z1k4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.