2 new tattoos, and a hand full of pics with my track tires on....

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
yeah, so in the last like 2 weeks, i got two new tatts. pics can be seen below and they pretty much speak for themselves. the only thing im not too happy with is the ghey stars around the rat fink, my artist said "it'll look sweet when it's all done", but uh...yeah, i dont really think so. oh well, they won't be too bad to cover up, and i plan on getting at least a 3/4 sleeve so it's not like it wont be among other stuff, so yeah im not too worried. anyways, i also got a set of M/T sportsmen's on phone dials for the rest of this season and figured i'd throw those in here too. so yeah, tell me what you guys think. edit: the fink pics were from the day i got it, so theres still blood in the ink

View attachment 365917

View attachment 365919

View attachment 365921

tattandslicks001.jpg

tattandslicks002.jpg

tattandslicks003.jpg

tattandslicks004.jpg

tattandslicks005.jpg

tattandslicks006.jpg

tattandslicks007.jpg

tattandslicks008.jpg

tattandslicks009.jpg

tattandslicks010.jpg

Attachments

• fink001.jpg
    fink001.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 84
  • tattandslicks001.jpg
    tattandslicks001.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 79
  • tattandslicks002.jpg
    tattandslicks002.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 79
  • tattandslicks003.jpg
    tattandslicks003.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 78
  • tattandslicks004.jpg
    tattandslicks004.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 71
  • tattandslicks005.jpg
    tattandslicks005.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 80
  • tattandslicks006.jpg
    tattandslicks006.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 114
  • tattandslicks007.jpg
    tattandslicks007.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 84
  • tattandslicks008.jpg
    tattandslicks008.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 72
  • tattandslicks009.jpg
    tattandslicks009.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 77
  • tattandslicks010.jpg
    tattandslicks010.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 84
  • Sponsors (?)

that wear pattern is from like 4 seasons of track time lol i bought them for cheap just to finish up this season because the dude i usually borrow my slicks from just sold them

Awesome (here come the white trash comments :rolleyes: )

It's cool how the Cobras and 10 holes show just how much bigger 17s are than 15s. Two inches doesn't sound like a lot but when you see'em side by side it really shows.

*bites tounge and walks away slowly*

I won't!

That stomach tattoo just SCREAMS white trailor trash. Honestly, at what point did you think, "Man, my stomach is just all empty looking, maybe I should get MADE IN THE USA tattooed across it!" Did you just drop an american made product on your belly and suddenly a light bulb went off?

I won't!

That stomach tattoo just SCREAMS white trailor trash. Honestly, at what point did you think, "Man, my stomach is just all empty looking, maybe I should get MADE IN THE USA tattooed across it!" Did you just drop an american made product on your belly and suddenly a light bulb went off?

lol yeah, thats actually what i thought man. j/k, but really, i plan on getting a rather large amount of tattoo's, and since the stomach is one of the more painful areas to get it done, i figured wtf, might as well get it over with. I thought it'd be a little more original then my last name, or some ghey tribal or something. i drive an american car, i work with american made tools, ride an american made BMX bike, an im a union electrician, so it just kind of fit the bill to get it done. i dont have a problem if people think it's white trash or anything, if i was trying to get people's approval for what i tattooed on my body, i wouldn't have half the **** i already do.:)

im glad you get so much humor out of making generic ignorant assumptions.

i'm 23 and grew up in the classic car/hot rod world going to show after show and event after event with my grandpa. i know about rat fink.

even if there are some older or younger guys on here who arent familiar with rat fink, why is that funny? maybe educate them if they want to learn rather than laugh at them.

im glad you get so much humor out of making generic ignorant assumptions.

i'm 23 and grew up in the classic car/hot rod world going to show after show and event after event with my grandpa. i know about rat fink.

even if there are some older or younger guys on here who arent familiar with rat fink, why is that funny? maybe educate them if they want to learn rather than laugh at them.

I would venture to say that more "older" guys heard of him then "younger" guys!

Lighten up Francis. :)

LOL,, Im not too sure these young'ins even know about R.F.

"Big Daddy" Ed Roth, R.I.P. :flag:

yeah, and thats exactly why i got it tattooed on my arm lol. though i do find myself explaining it a lot. to most kids my age i just have some gnarly looking green rat on my arm:rolleyes:

Made in USA...sounds like someone who cant speak english very well... "This car made in USA" if it said Born In The USA or something it might be a *little* better but whatever works for you.

it's supposed to somewhat imitate (sp?) the labeling on tools, or like edelbrock intakes. if i was trying to be grammatically (is that even a word lol) correct, i'd of said it your way...