2000 Mustang GT Vert

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangman11

Feb 27, 2006
New Jersey
FOR SALE- 2000 Ford Mustang GT convertible 5 speed only 75k on it BONE STOCK, orignally a California car so there is ZERO rust on this car. The car is Bright Atlantic Blue (very few mustangs made in this color) with custom mat black hood scoop insert and mat black rear spoiler. The paint does have its normal scratches for being 10 years old but the clear coat still shines. The interior is grey and black with the front grey leather seats showing some wear for being 10 years old cracking slightly, but the rear seats are in in amazing shape. The car is also equipped with the Mach 460 sound system that sounds great! The top is in great shape with a few of the seals already replaced and does not leak at all. The engine purrs perfectly and only runs synthetic oil in it. The only thing the car does need is a set of tires. I am changing jobs so I cant keep it any longer, my loss your gain. I am asking 10,000 OBO feel free to PM me with for more details and pictures

This is the link to the craigs list ad where I have pictures posted.
2000 Mustang GT Vert 10,000 obo

Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

Just a heads up man you can download a program called IrfanView to resize the pics. I don't have the funding to get into a car yet but can you send me some pics anyways? Sounds like a nice car and I have never seen a BAB New Edge Vert, I love BAB but my girlfriend would never ride with me! My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks for the heads up on that program. I will e mail you so better pics then in the ad once I get home. Trust me drop the top and get your girl friend in that car she will love it. Mine is almost as torn as I am the fact that I have to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.