• slp

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • mac

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

griffined said:
I don't notice a lot of difference between the FR500 and the stock system that was on my 01. It has a little deeper sound but isn't much louder in my opinion.

Thats one of the reasons i am getting it, the change is suttle. But i hear the power increase is better than average.

I guess i'll find out when i put her on the dyno

DoubleONegative said:
Thats one of the reasons i am getting it, the change is suttle. But i hear the power increase is better than average.

I guess i'll find out when i put her on the dyno

Fr500 sounds smoother and not as throaty as stock. Its as quiet or quieter than stock at idle, with some burbling to it. However, at WOT, it screems and is much nicer and louder than stock.

One thing to note about the fr500, after about 1-1 1/2 years of having on the car, I noticed that the sound completely changed. Its like certain things word down in it, and now it sound different. Its a little louder and better sounding in my opinion.

oh, and as for the thread starter, I would get Bassani if you're leaning towards better sound, ok performance. Or I would get Magnaflow if you want performance and ok sound.