2001 Mustang Convertible

xbooboox

Aug 25, 2006
View attachment 445416

View attachment 445418

View attachment 445420

View attachment 445422

View attachment 445424

I know it's not much but ever since we got it back from my older sister we have been havin problems with the window so I haven't really had time to do anything, because I haven't had money and what not. I'm gettin different rims for it for Christmas and I guess it doesn't need much because i'm not gonna race it or anything, I might get a different exhaust .. But who know I was just postin this to see what ya'll think I should do.:shrug: The line on the hood is from a bra that she had on it and ever since I took it off I can't get the line gone.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice, check out mine in my garage. Many other stang owners have expressed dislike towards the strip on the door. But some new rims, exhaust and a wing would spruce it up quite a bit. What's up with the seats?

I can only tolerate going topless in the mornings to work here in TX....during the afternoon....the sun bakes everything it touches. UGH..

NEW WHEELS.... oh wait you covered that one already. OK, umm, yes get dual exhaust.. spoiler is your preference, whether you want one or not. As long as you're getting wheels, consider chrome ones. As for the line on the hood, maybe going over it really well with clay-bar would help.

That's the thing I forgot to post.(About the spoiler) But yea the seat are covered because the leather gets really hot and I wear shorts alot and thats not good.. You should be able to figure out why.

I would do a Mach I grille delete and chin spoiler. Fog lights would be cool, but I would get Hellas. The stock lights are expensive, and from the drivers seat you won't see a difference.

My '95 has a CDC styling bar and I love it. The only thing is, I had to replace both of the rear window motors, and it was a PITA to take the bar off and put it back on. Also, as much as I like it, I don't know if it's worth the $400 plus the problem I had. My car had it when I bought it.

Too bad you just made this thread. My True Blue '01 that got totalled a month ago had a spoiler.

Well I really don't like the styling bar.. Plus I wouldn't want to replace or even touch my windows again, i've taken it to the shop way too many times for the windows, I had to have one of the rear window motors replaced, I had to have the drivers side front window replaced a couple times because the people who put it in didn't put it in right so it broke AGAIN (it was broke when we got it back from my older sister), then they didn't align it so then it had to go back to the shop to fix that, so its been in the shop ever since we got it back, and I am really not tryin to go back there again. Well I can't figure out what the rims are that I want, I see them on ALOT of Mustangs, but I don't know what kind they are..My sis's ex had a Saleen Mustang and I thought they were Saleens but then someone said they were Cobra's?! I have no clue, and knowin that would be much help so I can know what to get when I order them.. Geez guess I went on ALOT. Srry.

they might've been cobra r's.. ive got them on my stang and they seem to be a popular choice like u said. saleens arent as common tho. also if u wanna make ur spoiler stand out go with a steeda wing i saw it on a gt in a magazine and i fell in love with the look especially on darker colored stangs. chin spoilers are fresh but if u ask me they cost too much. if u wanna spend a couple dollars here and there go with stainless bumper inserts and some badges for the sides.. there was a site that had cool badges a couple of weeks ago il see if i cant find it and bump it up.. :nice: