2004 FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 CONVERTIBLE <<MY PROJECT CAR>>

No, it was US $. I got it not from a dealer, but a private owner, who completly took care of this car, it has no flaw, it is in excelent condition.
And its white, the Mach 1 I decided will be white, and I wanted to keep the original paint, so I had to fine in my town, a white,2003 GT,drop top, with black interior and a manual transmission.
I paid it because I thought it was a fair price.

And I done wanna sound like a rich kid again, but $35,000 isnt alot to us, we make more then that in one month. (Real Estate), so it wasnt bad. My mom once bought a GTO becase she saw it for sale and thoguht it was "cute" for $23,000.

Thanks Greg, Ill be calling you soon I think. And I want to know, where I could get that Roush side exit exhaust, it has to bee off a roush with the side panels and all. Car has to be All Ford.

And yes, Photos will come as soon as I get parts, everything I do to make this a Mach 1 clone will be put up here and photos will come with it.

• Sponsors (?)

fix my 2003 said:
Well, I was told for this project, I had a budget for $50,000, and the GT alone was ::sigh:: $35,000 it is pretty much new. So I dont have enough to get another car, like a Mach 1, and do the swap. So I figured I could just build up the 03.

What is the V6 emblem everyone talks about? V6???

And my GT is an manual.

Also, what is the biggest, badest, Ford motor that I could get into this that would incorperate a working Shaker? I was thinking a SCJ for a while, but that would not fit... would it?

35K for a one year old GT? are there diamonds encrusted in the steering wheel? 35K will get you a brand new 04 cobra, or a downpayment on a ferrari. :shrug:

fix my 2003 said:
No, it was US $. I got it not from a dealer, but a private owner, who completly took care of this car, it has no flaw, it is in excelent condition.
And its white, the Mach 1 I decided will be white, and I wanted to keep the original paint, so I had to fine in my town, a white,2003 GT,drop top, with black interior and a manual transmission.
I paid it because I thought it was a fair price.

And I done wanna sound like a rich kid again, but $35,000 isnt alot to us, we make more then that in one month. (Real Estate), so it wasnt bad. My mom once bought a GTO becase she saw it for sale and thoguht it was "cute" for $23,000.

Thanks Greg, Ill be calling you soon I think. And I want to know, where I could get that Roush side exit exhaust, it has to bee off a roush with the side panels and all. Car has to be All Ford.

And yes, Photos will come as soon as I get parts, everything I do to make this a Mach 1 clone will be put up here and photos will come with it.

IMHO - don't worry about justifying it. You had a question, people should try to answer. I personally do not care if you are full of $hit. Between my dad and I, we have a steel "barn" full of cars, from GTOs to Buick Gran Sports and others. They are big money cars and we are not rich so I know it is possible. We just spend the money on what we like... You do the same! And have fun while you're at it... :nice:

Whoa, 35k. I got my 04 Cobra for $30,000. This must be some GT convert. Maybe it has the Ford GT 5.4 in it.

You could have bought an 03 Mach 1 for $20,000 and modified it to be a convertible.

haha, i just paid $80 dollars for a whopper from BK because the ketchup was meticulously applied to the cheese...i looked around but this was a nice one, and since i'm rich i thought wtf i can afford it im in real estate

fix my 2003 said:
Call BS if you want, I call it having alot of money and not looking hard enough, and buying the first white 03 fully loaded GT convertible that I could find.

paying 35K for an 03 GT convert makes no sense. I understand how money is no object to you but do you think your family made their money by being careless and wasteful?

theres a mach 1 with a targa top in mm&ff, its completely custom, you could have bought it for 50k maybe its totally bad ass. by the way does your dad want to adopt me? i think me doing some chores equals a porsche911 tt or a ferrari every few months. btw youd have to get mach 1 springs to go with those shocks/struts if youre trying to replace everything. Youll need everything mach1 computer, engine , tranny, interior, so on. Or you could get better parts for less money just because they arent oem ford parts.

Most of us bust are a$$ for what we have, so forgive us if we seem a little disgusted with an 18 year old kid coming in here talking the talk. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who doesnt have a problem with spoiled rich kids. You might take some of that money and buy a lesson in humillity. I hope your dad makes you earn that money somehow. :puke: Maybe he just feels bad for all the "cruel things" he has done to you. :chair:

Look. I'm sorry, but only a f**king idiot would pay $35k for a USED (!!!) GT vert. I paid 27k new and its an auto too. Why not get a Mystic Cobra vert!!!!!!!!! Actually you probably would have paid about 80k for that... used.

If this is for real, then its the dumbest thing I have heard this year. :shrug: