2006 California Special Edition Mustang

I bought a 2006 Southern California Special. Some of the options included, Pony Package, 1000 Shaker, 9" silver racing stripes, chrome exhaust tip, ABS/traction control, GT shocks, sway bar & steering gear, interior upgrade & power drivers seat. I also got the dealer flyer with my exact model on the flyer (600 will be produced). It’s my daily driver and I've got 13k miles on it with no problems. Also, I get a lotta looks!

Congratulations dh! Post up a nice big pic for us to see. I would also like a larger pic of the dealer flyer to look at.

Cavallo {aka: YardSpecial} digging up my old thread by this member tells me that the search feature was used prior to making a new thread and/or due diligence was used by the member to locate a thread that was specific to his purchase. :nice: Because of this I say.... WELCOME to :SNSign: dhthomas! I like you already!

Get back to us with some pics. You can upload images to the "garage" located under your Control Panel and then link them in here.

Let any of us know if you need some help.

• Sponsors (?)

Right. People get critized if they don't do a search. And if they do a search and post to an old post, they get critized for that too?? Why can't we all get along. I also would like to see a photo of the car and flyer.

If anyone is interested, a video of the commercial for the Southern California Special can be found at http://jupiter.esp400.com/files/greg/mustang/mustang_commercial_hq_small.wmv. The commercial has a CS gas cap, not the SCS cap that is actually on the car. I saw the commerical twice on TV and managed to capture it on TIVO during the Oscar's last year. I have pictures of my SCS and the flyer in "my garage". :)

Also, if anyone is curious exactly what it is...it's basically an '06 V6 with the Pony Package, Interior Upgrade Package, Chrome Exhaust Tip, 9" Racing Stripes and SCS gascap badge. The rest of the stuff they mention is part of the other packages. Sadly, they didn't take the time to make a serialized sticker or anything.