2010 Mustang GT in Arkansas

dvcrogers

Oct 29, 2011
I just wanted to say hello and show a few pictures of my new-to-me 2010 GT. It is stock except for the exhaust system. It is straight 3" from the exhaust manifolds all the way out the back-no mufflers. I would have never thought to do that, but it sounds really good.:nice:

Attachments

• 100_1365.jpg
    100_1365.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_1366.jpg
    100_1366.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Sponsors (?)

I just wanted to say hello and show a few pictures of my new-to-me 2010 GT. It is stock except for the exhaust system. It is straight 3" from the exhaust manifolds all the way out the back-no mufflers. I would have never thought to do that, but it sounds really good.:nice:

Welcome to the forum....So you say your GT is straight piped no mufflers, how loud is it? don't know if you have the equip available (any digital camera with a speaker would work), but I wouldn't mind hearing a piece of you starting the engine then rev'n it. Debating about straight piping my new 5.0 also

Welcome. There doesn't appear to be all that much going on here. I just signed up myself. Nice Mustang...I'd love to hear how mean that sounds. :nice:

You just haven't found the right sections yet mosh. The active sections are located in the squeeky wheel, where there is more off topic subjects. Also, they have a temp site up at the moment because they're beta testing it before they put it into effect so alot of the older members have been over there. If you looking for the mustang talk if you haven't found the sections yet just go to your year, but the squeek wheel is where you'll get the most bings. Be warned if you post a serious question there, you may not like the turnout in answers you get :shrug: