Expired 2011 Mustang GT Premium - Black - 12,900 Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

adidas

Apr 3, 2004
Liberty, Mo
For sale is my Black 2011 Mustang GT Premium with 5.0L 412 hp V8. It has 12,800 miles, 6 Speed manual transmission and the following options: Electronics Package (navigation and other goodies), Brembo Brakes Package (factory upgraded GT500 Brembo brakes and 19" Premium wheels), Special order black leather interior with white stitching, HID Headlights and Security Package.
I ordered this car from the factory to my preferences in April of 2010 and took delivery August 11, 2010. Its nearly fully loaded with the exception of one package I opted not to get. It has been garage kept and pampered since the day I bought it. It has never been driven in the rain, had any accidents or been raced/abused. I have kept the car perfectly clean from bumper to bumper (you could eat off the engine bay) and performed all maintenance myself. The car is entirely stock except for the panhard bar which I installed in anticipation of installing lowering springs some day. I also have a 100% weather and UV proof custom made car cover made by California Car Cover that is included with the car. I also installed a GT500 rear fascia and Roush side skirts.

This car is in mint perfect condition with low miles. I am only selling because I am interested in a few other vehicles. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I have ALL original documents on the car and I have the title in hand. I am asking $27,495, negotiable. Email or text is preferred (or just PM or post here on the thread). (Eight One Six) Five Eight Two - Three Five Six Five. Thanks for looking! (Car is located in Liberty, Mo)

Attachments

• IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG