2013 Build Time

• Sponsors (?)

Just got home after the best car closing experience of my life. Glad I went with this dealership. Anyway, I have only 1 complaint about this car and that is that the stereo is as absolute utter waste of weight. It has no reason for existence. Why on Earth would I want to hear anything other than this 5.0L Coyote howling at the moon?

Pictures after I get the stripes on. It's still a naked smurf.

Reactions: 1 user
That's quite alright with me. Only difference will he mine are 10 inch.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the 12 inch stripes. I keep looking at mine and think I should go with those on mine.

Are you going with matte or gloss? Mine are matte and I don't think there is a better color combo out there.

Here are some better pics.
IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

Beautiful (but yes, I'm biased). Was looking at the decklid panel myself... I like it body color (mine is black also).

You guys doing side stripes too?

My son's got a GB V6 Premium, and he wants to put the SS stripe on. Was looking at another car on here the other day, GB CS. Really like the CS stripe, rather than the lower rocker stripe. The sides of these cars need something different too, to break up the sea of blue.

Man, these are beautiful cars. :D

I'm leaving the side stripes until much later. I want to be able to enjoy new things on the car as time goes on, not blow it all at the very start. I may just do a graphic decal instead of a stripe. I saw the outline of the running pony head and back as a decal and it looked pretty cool. Not sure how much I'd like it if I saw it all day every day, though.