3.5 months = 11K miles!!!

i guess... some people drive the stang when the weather is good...bro's you bought a car not a twin prop plane...now that its winter time guys take of the nice wheels off and buy four spare tires to put on, don't want to get the polished wheels dirty...just playing :) don't feel bad cubicle, like jenn said "life is too short".
i got 18k and bought it in march and its $3.70 a gallon for 91 octane here and still mashing in it...gotta love it!

• Sponsors (?)

i guess... some people drive the stang when the weather is good...bro's you bought a car not a twin prop plane...now that its winter time guys take of the nice wheels off and buy four spare tires to put on, don't want to get the polished wheels dirty...just playing :) don't feel bad cubicle, like jenn said "life is too short".
i got 18k and bought it in march and its $3.70 a gallon for 91 octane here and still mashing in it...gotta love it!

Tis why I kept the fanblades...
Near $3.20 for 93 here and still filling up with it 2-3 times per week:nice:

Wow,
I've had my car for 8 months. I only have 2609 mi. I would enjoy the car more, but the parking situation I have a work demands that I drive my Ranger to work on the weekdays.

:Damnit: