350z forum people...

Yeah, it's a bit ironic. On various other message boards, everyone who doesn't own a Mustang pretty much seems to hate them because "Mustang owners are all ass holes." Every time I hear this I just scratch my head... I really don't see it. If anything, I think we're one of the most open-minded niche-enthusiast communities out there. Granted, I've met some jerks in here, but there's over 100,000 members. WTF do you expect? Then you go to some import related board and find they're almost all jerks... I just don't get it.

Too bad it's to the front wheels But you're right, not bad at all.

:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

are absolute a-holes. talk about pretentious pricks these guys take the cake. in a couple months im looking to pick up a used z for my daily driver to replace the 01 v6. so i find this website called my350z.com some guys are looking to get financed and theyre having trouble and all the members right away start ripping on the poor guy telling him to "buy a civic" look at another car you cant afford it, its too much car for you. blah blah "i make 10k a month, i paid for my Z cash." when i do get my Z i am definately just leaving it stock and will not be visiting/joining any of these Z webforums. sorry about the rant, but i mean seeing this really made me appreciate stangnet and the attitudes of the 5.0 crowd. alot of those jerks aren't real car enthusiasts just a bunch of j-offs.:nonono: :nonono:

STANGNET FTW

I like how they refer to their cars as a "Z", thats a GM "Z", not a foreign P.O.S. Always pissed me off.