351 Build What Kind Of Power Am I Looking At

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I have a few, but dumb question, I'm kinda new to this site, I tried clicking upload file, it'll let me pick a picture, it'll show it in the choose file box, and then what lol how do I insert into the text box?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 119
Ok I have a few, but dumb question, I'm kinda new to this site, I tried clicking upload file, it'll let me pick a picture, it'll show it in the choose file box, and then what lol how do I insert into the text box?
Just put your curser in the text box, upload file, and choose full image -not thumbnail.

if your taking the pics with an iPhone the volume buttons on the left side should be pointing to the ground when you take the pic. that is the way the camera is meant to be oriented. since you already took these pics you can rotwte them and save them on some programs on a pc but even when i did that sometimes they still come in upside down.

cool build. i have a new to me 351w build also going on and live in ma. let me know when you go to epping and maybe i can plan on going the same day. motors seem pretty similiar except i have edelbrock aluminum heads with the 1.90 valves not the 2.02 ones

e2d432e51ddd40471dcfe5b0bb095148.jpg

351 fox afr 185 gt40 intake 30 lb red top injectors 70mm tb... compression is unknown... had it for a daily since April .. t5 giving me block out u Issues

Sent from my SM-T337T using Tapatalk