351w foxbody longtube question

hey guys,
Hows it going guys? I have a question about longtube headers into a foxbody car, My setup is a 408w motor in a 88gt i have a qa1 k member and a c4 transmission. I am looking into longtubes and i am seeing that they are a pretty penny, What i am questioned about is if you can fit a bbk swap longtube header into a auto car? They only list there headers to fit 5 speed cars but I am pretty sure i have seen this in other cars before. Im not looking for major hacking of the headers, My question is if they will fit into the car with a c4 tranny witch is about the same size as a t5 transmission. If you guys can jump into this one that will be great i really need your help thanks alot. Tim

• Sponsors (?)

Yea,it works,that was my first combo,you cant get o2 sensors on them on the driver side I think it was,and the pass side is tight,but do able.

Oh,I should mention one thing,we had two types of exhaust we ran on thous headers.I suggest to you have the ball flange cut-off and a standard 3 bolt,gasket type put on.They really open up the collector exit and will allow for good flow into a 3" exhaust system.

edit: Add one more thing,my C4 was a case fill.