351Wcoupe: like my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Speaking of banning things WTF No radar detectors in Virginia, they don't honor my CCDW (Carry Concealed Deadly Weapons) liscence, I see stop light cameras almost at every light, and they have crappy speed limits. Man I want to go back to Red-neck-ville soon.

kiddiccarus said:
Speaking of banning things WTF No radar detectors in Virginia, they don't honor my CCDW (Carry Concealed Deadly Weapons) liscence, I see stop light cameras almost at every light, and they have crappy speed limits. Man I want to go back to Red-neck-ville soon.

lol you're headed there thursday.
Yeah I keep the radar detector as much out of sight as I can. I still use it though. I live in a rural area, mostly farmers around and we all have guns and everybody knows it. You won't see stoplight cameras here, thats too high budget, instead you'll find the cops that sit at the end of the driveway your shop is located on and wait for you to come blasting down the road. :nonono:

Do they even have stoplights in KY?????????

"and they have crappy speed limits" So thats were the dukes of hazard was filmed. I guess there is no need to have speed limits on dirt roads!!!!!!

Couldn't Resist

kiddiccarus said:

The Commonwealth of Virginia is inching ever closer to fascism. We even had cameras at the beach hooked up to facial recognition(biometrics)software. Never know when one of America's most wanted is going to want to go wake-boarding in VA Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.