35th anniversary wheels??

• Sponsors (?)

jesus!!! for those prices, you can get some crazy aftermarket rims. its a big ol waste of money to buy those. find a wrecked 99 stang, put them on, realize you F'ed up, then spend your money on some nice aftermarket rims :D

That CANNOT seriously be the price per wheel!!! Good god who in their right mind would pay that kind of money for those wheels??? I dont think they are horrible but not worth that kind of $$$$$$$. But back to the point, I have the bullits on my Vibrant Red gt and I love them. You can used ones on ebay pretty damn cheap since every one wants to switch to cobra R's. I got my set of 4 for $300.00.

Yeah that's pretty high. I got the black bullitts from AFSWheels on ebay. I was in a hurry so I paid a bit more for them. I got the 17x9s with Ezenza tires pre-mounted for around $950 shipped to my door.

I think they look pretty damn good.

gcom_stang4.jpg

Quick5pnt0 said:
More than likely if you search around enough you can probably find somebody trying to get rid of their stock set. I'd probably go with 98 cobra's, or chrome 99/03's.

There is no way I'd pay those prices for the 35th wheels. But they are NOT the 99 GT wheels with a sticker. 35th wheels have a different finish and if I remember correctly they are painted in.

Either way I've seen those on our cars and they look pretty nice actually.

I am also considering Bullitt wheels (stock finish or chrome), Cobra R's, and Saleen wheels. I'm not a fan of 98 or 03 Cobra wheels.

I'm not fond of the blackouts on our headlights.... now smoked headlights... that's what I want, but that's down the road. Money needs to be spent on SPEED first. LOL

Back to the wheels, they look okay, but just too damn expensive for my blood.

gcomfx.com said:
I'm not fond of the blackouts on our headlights.... now smoked headlights... that's what I want, but that's down the road. Money needs to be spent on SPEED first. LOL

Back to the wheels, they look okay, but just too damn expensive for my blood.

So get the $30 AVS blackouts for now :nice: I think smoked headlights wouldn't be dark enough. With your black wheels and stripe, smoked lights might look out of place

gcomfx.com said:
Yeah that's pretty high. I got the black bullitts from AFSWheels on ebay. I was in a hurry so I paid a bit more for them. I got the 17x9s with Ezenza tires pre-mounted for around $950 shipped to my door.

I think they look pretty damn good.

gcom_stang4.jpg

Sorry to snag the thread....... But gcomfx what do you think of those Ezenza tires?? I have seen them on ebay and debated buying them only because they are so damn cheap. How long have you had them? Any good?

I like the looks of your car alot and the color is GREAT!! (biased opinion here) :D I went with the factory bullits and I love the way the compliment the color. Stock wheels dont do Vibrant Red justice.