$4,000 Flame job

• Sponsors (?)

Slam!! You know your the man right? The fact that the flames are blue/white, says thats the hottest 05 Mustang Paintjob around!! You rock man!! :nice:

Very nice color choice.. Did you have this plan in mind when you bought that color?

Also, the title of the thread is classic.. I thought you were going to post pictures of a bad hatchet job.. ...................'"BAAAMMM!".........Ice, Ice Baby!! LOL!

Pics are in

Here are the completed pics for ya.
Chris your car looks great..Enjoy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awesome, very very awesome! As said above, to finish her off you need some dark tint and some deep dish chrome rims! The paint job completey outclassed the stock rims :) That's a good thing! Awesome, congrats, nice job. Your car, if you push it a little, will make many magazine covers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I typically don't like flames on stangs, I don't know why, cuz I like flames on bikes, old mercs lots of things.

Your car however looks hot as hell with these flames. Great execution, colors, design....Just damn hot. Congrats on going against my sensabilities and coming up with a beautiful looking car.

How guilty are you going to feel when you cause dozens of accidents because people will be looking at your car and not the road????

Thanks for all the positive replies I am glad to hear everyone likes it. I just got my Zex kit installed and I have a set of Axis GT-R wheels on the way. You think it's able to make a magazine? That would be cool as hell.