4.10's in an Auto Video?

joshheat25 said:
is that a hint not to get them! and also no one has answered my question about wearing the engine. ... I know a supercharger or any forced induction will wear the life of an engine down but what about running too high of rpms on the highway???
No, it's an explanation of what they do. RPM's aren't going to hurt anything. How many times do we need to answer your question? One accidental excursion to 7000 rpm will do more damage than 50,000 miles at 3000 rpm.

• Sponsors (?)

joshheat25 said:
is that a true statement about over reving! so It won't hurt it! okay Well I am going with 4.10's then!

About time. People freak about nothing till they get them . I would be so pissed if I had anything less than 4.10s in mine. Stock gears would make me puke.:puke: Do it already!

Also: Unless your dragging a lot, on big tires, you dont need to upgrade your axles. Get the gears.

joshheat25 said:
is that a true statement about over reving! so It won't hurt it! okay Well I am going with 4.10's then!
No, I'm on here telling you a bunch of bs. Take your car out and accidently shift from 2nd to 1st instead of 2nd to 3rd at WOT and see what happens. Over-reving is the quickest way to blow your engine I know of.