42 lb injectors - what MAF?

94gsl5.0

Sep 7, 2004
seatown
I am planning on getting 42 lb injectors. What brand maf are people using these days for 42 lb injectors and where do you get them? C&L does not make a maf calibrated for 42lber's for 94 to 95, i checked their website. I was told that i could splice in a lightning MAF.... will the 94-95 computer actually work with one? Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

a lot of people use the lightning MAFs on supercharged applications, they work well however a tweecer or custom computer chip would be required to make it work. the one i'm using is from an '01 GT and works great, plus i got it for $50

I do happen to have a 75 mm PRO-M Bullet maf that was given to me. It is calibrated for 19lb injectors... has anybody had any success with getting their pro-m meters calibrated and how much did it cost them. Does anybody know the URL for the new Pro-m Co. off hand?

hear in seatown a chip is about a Grand... way to much. My friend is trying to talk me into trying out megasquirt and ditching the maf alltogether. Cost wise its starting to look like a very good alternative. I have more time than money. The squirt caters to those with more time than money.

I am leaning twords getting my pro-m recaled now. I know its not the best pro-m meter but a 100 bux seems reasonable. Has anyone gotten theirs recaled since pro-m re-opened? Reliable? Customer service good?