$437.00 for some meats.....

• Sponsors (?)

I have a pair out in the garage that are waiting to go on. Same size and all. Im just waiting to get a video camera to add my current car to my mustang burnout video before throwing the oldies away. Hopefully we both end up liking them!

I believe those are ET street radials (drag radials).

ET streets are DOT slicks.

You could potentially get 1.7's depending on your set-up. With bfg drag radials, I still couldn't do much better than 1.85 (usually around 1.9). It will still take some practice to get it to hook. Lower springs hurt a ton.

You could potentially get 1.7's depending on your set-up. With bfg drag radials, I still couldn't do much better than 1.85 (usually around 1.9). It will still take some practice to get it to hook. Lower springs hurt a ton.

I have the MT ET Streets (DR's) My first pass on them was a 1.808 and thats with subframes and nothing else really done. No LCA's or anything.

got these suckers at 3 pm today...I love living a couple of hours away from Summit...quick shipping...lol I have all stock suspension.....I am and will remain a member of the 4 x 4 club :rlaugh: Crazy thing is ....I pulled a 1.8 with the old 8 inch rims with new Cooper Zeons at Milan....but my best time was at Norwalk with a 1.9X......I would love to pull a 1.7XXX :nice: guess I will just have to see.....these suckers look good....:hail2:

JT.....you ain't right......and so what if I have to pay for it....:ban:

Weather here shows 60 % rain on Friday and Saturday......so I will plan another time to try them out......but I will get them mounted this weekend...:p

$437 eh? Must have went up in price. That's about what I paid for my 315/35's last spring....Could have been in the $450 range....I can't remember exactly. I do remember that they went up by $10-15 each in the month before I actually bought them. :(

I pulled a 2.0 60' on my first try. About my 5th pass I managed a mid 1.7 :)

Now yall are scaring me! My car is no huge torque monster or anything, but I dont want to bend axles! I just decided to get them because Im tired of spinning in first and second with the cheapos I have on the rear now... My Dad's friggin Maxima pulled on me off the line until 3rd gear!

$437 eh? Must have went up in price. That's about what I paid for my 315/35's last spring....Could have been in the $450 range....I can't remember exactly. I do remember that they went up by $10-15 each in the month before I actually bought them. :(

I pulled a 2.0 60' on my first try. About my 5th pass I managed a mid 1.7 :)

I was surprised...I was looking at serveral tires...and I guess I assumed that the E/Ts were better than the Nitto's but damn if the Nitto's are the same or a little more than the E/T's.........I'm glad I went the E/Ts....I like the way teh tread pattern looks...:rlaugh: