5.0-2/ 4.6-0

govtmule

Feb 24, 2004
I raced 2 4.6 mustangs recently, an '03 automatic with a CAI, and a bone stock 5 speed '02. Both were pretty good races. The auto was from a light to 80 mph and i got a pretty good launch and held him off but it looked like he was comming back up top but not fast enough. The 5 speed was even launch with me spinning more and when i put it in 2nd i jumped almost a car and stayed there until the end which was supposed to be until 80 but things got away from us and it ended up being more like 110 when i hit the brakes. Anyway figured i would share my victories. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

congrats man.. i was just wondering it sayd you have flowmasters and O/R X-pipes.. i was thinking about getting them.. how exactly do they sound.. cause i'm guessing since you have them you like them.. sorry to get off subject but congrats on your wins

5literstang said:
nice kills man, i have a friend who thinks he can take me in his 03 that has flowmasters, short throw, and cold air...i just laughed at him and said "whatever you say man"

He's not serious is he? Your car sounds like a beast!

My friend said the same thing when he brought his car home. He bought a 96 gt with a 5 speed and only a CAI. It runs great and he just knew it was faster than my car. He we went around telling every mutual friend we have how much better his car was than mine. :bs: So we bet $50 on who would get a better E.T. at the track. I ran 14.4, he ran 15.3. :owned:

Ever since he just talks about how much better his car looks than mine. :rlaugh:

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
well not all of us are "powered by mommy and daddy's bank account" :rolleyes:

Anthony

his dad pays for his car insurance and payments for the car, this kid is also 3 years older then me and i'm 18 and i pay for everything, cept when my motor went my parents payed for that cuz they saw how i payed for everything else. i plan on payin them back tho

DRFT_STNG said:
congrats man.. i was just wondering it sayd you have flowmasters and O/R X-pipes.. i was thinking about getting them.. how exactly do they sound.. cause i'm guessing since you have them you like them.. sorry to get off subject but congrats on your wins

I like the offroad X and flows combo but it def. lets the eveybody know you are comming. Alot of people dont like the flowmasters because of the drone but i in fact kind of like it almost a music to my ears.

5literstang said:
nice kills man, i have a friend who thinks he can take me in his 03 that has flowmasters, short throw, and cold air...i just laughed at him and said "whatever you say man"

umm that kid is some kind of crazy:scratch:, your car is an absolute animal