5.0 PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA

ME AND MY THREE SONS ALL HAVE 5.O MUSTANGS.. AND WE ARE LOOKING TO MEET MORE 5.0 PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA WE ARE IN THE HI DESERT IT WOULD BE NICE TO SET UP SOME TYPE OF CRUISE OR MEETING TO JUST HANG OUT..HOPE WE CAN MEET PEOPLE...YOU ALSO CAN PM ME THANKS

• Sponsors (?)

capslock.jpg

come on

are you two guys serious?.nothing better to do.. hey man i,m just looking for some friends..who are into mustangs.. thats all .. all this about caps being on ..come on man..you guys are acting like you have no life...again i,m just looking for friends...so miss me with the BS..and you two move on with your lifes

Take it easy grammar wizard. Nik and I were only having a little fun with a new member like yourself who clearly hasn't been made privy to forum etiquette. FYI: you're on the internet asking for people to be your friend, but you're telling us to get a life?

Pot: "Kettle?"
Kettle: "Yes, what is it Pot?"
Pot: "You're black."

Take it easy grammar wizard. Nik and I were only having a little fun with a new member like yourself who clearly hasn't been made privy to forum etiquette. FYI: you're on the internet asking for people to be your friend, but you're telling us to get a life?

Pot: "Kettle?"
Kettle: "Yes, what is it Pot?"
Pot: "You're black."
one i,m not a grammar wizard..you were correcting me.. you take it easy..you say your just having a little fun?..okay thats cool..i can go with that...and yes i,m looking for friends.who are near me in california...i believe your in new york?..man come on your over a 1000 miles away from me...i,m looking to hang out with people in california..you really should,nt have any type of comment ..your in new york...man again i,m here to make friends..even with you...i,m really open...but come on with the small stuff...hey man we have something in common ...the mustang..so lets get off of caps being on and all the small stuff and lets get back to the mustangs

No harm intended man, we're all friends here. I apologize. I am in NY but I've owned a few of these cars now and I like to come on here and see people's ongoing projects and help out when/if I can. You'll find a ton of members on here from Cali. Do a search on Google for local California Mustang forums and see what comes up. You guys have a crazy car culture out West. I envy that, because NY winters kill our scene for like nine months out of the year. It kinda puts a damper on the fun, but we make the best of the nice weather! Good luck on your search for fellow Mustang enthusiasts, I'm sure you'll find no shortage of them. :nice:

Also, post pictures of your car when you get the chance!

Here, try these links:

www.ca-mustangs.com

www.socalstangs.com

www.californiafords.com

very nice

No harm intended man, we're all friends here. I apologize. I am in NY but I've owned a few of these cars now and I like to come on here and see people's ongoing projects and help out when/if I can. You'll find a ton of members on here from Cali. Do a search on Google for local California Mustang forums and see what comes up. You guys have a crazy car culture out West. I envy that, because NY winters kill our scene for like nine months out of the year. It kinda puts a damper on the fun, but we make the best of the nice weather! Good luck on your search for fellow Mustang enthusiasts, I'm sure you'll find no shortage of them. :nice:

Also, post pictures of your car when you get the chance!

Here, try these links:

California Mustang Club

SoCalStangs.com : Southern California Ford Mustang Car Club :: San Diego :: Orange County :: North County :: Inland Empire

Northern California Ford Owners - California's Ford Car Community
Hey man, let me start with this, let me appoligize to you. I'm a little bit sensative at times. It's good to know I have a new Mustang friend in NY. Look on my profile I have a few pics of my 5.0 but they are old. I just did a Cobra 5 lug conversion, my sons and I have a you tube page we are under: fordsforlife68 tell me what you think.(?) take care.

are you two guys serious?.nothing better to do.. hey man i,m just looking for some friends..who are into mustangs.. thats all .. all this about caps being on ..come on man..you guys are acting like you have no life...again i,m just looking for friends...so miss me with the BS..and you two move on with your lifes

Don't take it personal, this 5.0 talk forum is full of laughing and nonsense, but thats what makes it alot of fun. There is great group of poeple on here and we all love our Mustangs and Fords. I am glad to see this thread got turned aound quickly and everyone is playing nice. Like he said; us NY guys are just about ready to get our cars out from hibernation, winter is long and cold. And the salt they use on the roads turns these 80's Fords into rust buckets...we get a little crabby from time to time.

Thanks for joining the forum, hope you find some locals.:flag:

Today I am not crabby bc it was actually warm enough to work on the stang outside for a few hours :) But tomorrow's supposed to be rainy/snow. I am jealous of the west coast weather.

Btw...welcome!!!

thanks

Don't take it personal, this 5.0 talk forum is full of laughing and nonsense, but thats what makes it alot of fun. There is great group of poeple on here and we all love our Mustangs and Fords. I am glad to see this thread got turned aound quickly and everyone is playing nice. Like he said; us NY guys are just about ready to get our cars out from hibernation, winter is long and cold. And the salt they use on the roads turns these 80's Fords into rust buckets...we get a little crabby from time to time.

Thanks for joining the forum, hope you find some locals.:flag:
hi man thanks..wow you guy can,t drive your cars in the winter?i maybe go 2 to 3 day and i have to drive my 5.0..

one i,m not a grammar wizard

Could have fooled me :rlaugh:

Calm down, people are just giving you a hard time, Welcome to Stangnet :nice: , personally think its pretty cool you wrench with your sons. Wish I had something like that growing up
Nik you made me laugh out loud, i was coming in here to do the same thing

hi man thanks..wow you guy can,t drive your cars in the winter?i maybe go 2 to 3 day and i have to drive my 5.0..

RWD and any ammount of torque is a terrible combination in snow and ice. Add the corrosion factor of the salt on the roads (to melt ice) and most everyone into cars up here puts them in the garage from November- April. Kills the car scene but most of us survive with toys to play in the snow.
View attachment 192640