5- lug conversion and black bullets

I was looking through the 50resto catalogue and they have 5 lug conversion kit for $399.95 ...it includes to 5-lug front rotors, 2 5-lug rear axles and drums, 2 inner and outer front wheel bearings, 2 front rotor grease seals, 2 axle bearing and seal kits, 1 bottle of friction modifier, and royal purple gear oil.....does that sound like a complete kit to convert to 5 lug...the reason i ask is because of how low the cost is.

also since im on the topic of 5-lug anyone have any pics or seen any white GTs with black bullets....I'm thinkin it would look like sex.....especially since my car is white.:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

It's a good idea, but using the linclon rotors will not allow you to mount the billet rims in the front. The rear is fine, but the fronts are a no-go.

If you want to run billets, you will need to swap to SN spindles. I just bought mine and need to pick which calipers / rotors to run in front and then what to do out back....

Edit:Have you read this site? http://www.svo73mm.cjb.net/

For billets you will at least need the SN spindle / hubs in front. Just because you add those, doesn't mean you need to run bigger brakes... you can find stock 1995 spindles / calipers / rotors on ebay and then bolt those on. Out back you could just do Ranger axles from a junk yard and then ranger drums...