5 Questions?

95WhiteVenom

Founding Member
Oct 27, 2002
Alabama
Ok figured I would make this worth it if I was gonna type it up so here are my 5 questions?
1. Name that sound? Sounds like something is hitting when i let out clutch and get on gas hard it can be felt in the tranny hump mostly on passenger side.
2. I got to get to 8.5's by summer without head,cam,or SC and on limited budget. N2O is option but what else is gonna make sure i get 8.5's i run 9.1's now.
3. I thought I saw someone talkin bout T Moss intake. Where can I see that thing? I ain't never herd of it.
4. Is lower control arms gonna make that big of a difference at the track?
5. About to puch 150k on the odo. Save for D.S.S. block and internals or stroke my motor.
Best thing is just pic one and asnwer I figure by the time everyone take a stab at one then all will be answered thanks for everyones help. :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

1. Check your motor mounts I had a similar problem.
2. N2o if your one a budget. Everything else is $$$.
3. Tmoss is a member here who does porting and from what I’ve heard on here he does an awesome job very professional. Do a member search and his web page is in his sig.
4. Dun no
5. Depends on your cars future and what you plan on doing whit it.

a buddy has a TMoss ported lower. he said Tom did a knock up job on it and the customer service was great. Tom is good people. good prices too!

Answers
1.yea herd i need to get energy suspension poly motor and tranny mount kit (thanks slvrbullitT76)
2.NX kit fixing to come my way for free for a few months
3.Yea read his page sounds like a good idea maybe a good thing to try closer to christmas after I get the rest of this crap fixed
4.herd a tenth or two from a local fox guy
5.That motor prolly gonna come out next year. Who knows what I'll do. Prolly go insane decided (whenever that time comes).
Thanks for the help guys!