$500 To "smoke anything out there". Sure thing riceboy.

bjl95mustang said:
Try to keep it clean.

Lol, right on the ball.
No problem sir, the filter is on

lileks_diaper.jpg

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Camaros4Life said:
I have a 68 RS/SS Camaro that my dad bought new and I now own. Thats why my username is that plus I thought the name would create a stir, which I was correct about, lol. I have an 03 Cobra (my wifes daily driver) and an 03 Powerstroke (my daily driver). As for your first question I am 46 and I am an electronics systems engineer for Microsoft. I also support my nephews 91 stang which he races locally.

You have your opinion on it, I have mine. I love the sport also as you can tell from above. But who has to say it has to be an outrageous amount of money. If its more than you want to race for negotiate it, make him put up or shut up. Don't let not wanting to race for a few bucks earn you a negative standing within your peers. Trust me I don't like the ricers either.

I'm thinking :bs:

bjl95mustang said:
I have nothing better to do right now. i'm heat cycling my new engine and it's hot as hell out there so thats really all i can do right now.

i'm trying to clean the house
what a mess

and i don't have anything better to do either
i'd much rather be on here to be honest.

i have so many receipts it's embarrassing :nonono:

When a guy offers a bet and does so knowing his potential opponent can't cover it (its more money than the potential opponent can possibly put together), the guy is said to be "high-rolling".

There are two reasons he does this:

a) He doesn't really want the potential opponent to call his bet so he bets above the ability of his opponent, which ensures the bet will not happen or
b) He's setting a trap for a bigger bettor and doesn't want to show his "speed" for a small amount of money, which could expose his speed and lose the chance at that big bet he's banking on.

In a), usually the potential opponent will fire back that he will call a smaller bet (usually everything he has in his pocket...and sometimes his friends too!). The response is generally, "That's not worth my time!" That response is total BS and the guy is a coward. These are the guys that are always "in the mix" talking ****, but never seem to get down to the actual betting.

In b), these are the guys that are always "in the mix" making the smart bets, but NEVER talking ****...they need to stay low on the radar so they can continue to "sheer the sheep".

stangbanger94 said:
I'm thinking :bs:

Umm, I have been a member on here only a few days and I have already ran into more problems with other members. I was warned about stangnet forums. So much for trying to help people, huh. For the most part all I have ran into in stangnet has been a bunch of racist (I can give you the forum thread for proof), arrogant, jealous, whiny kids who like to put down others but can't take the heat of there own insecurities.

I am sorry to the decent members out there and I don't mean any offense to them, this was in no way, shape or form meant to you.

You have succeeded, I will not return.

bjl95mustang said:
I lived in canada for a year playing hockey. And here in texas I work and play hockey with a bunch of canadians. I know how you people are.

that's awesome. glad to see you're familiar with the territory :D
a hockey player in texas too... that seems like an oxymoron to me heh

what position do you play?