69clark Spy Photos!!! From this weekend

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Well I have a bunch of small projects going on, so I figured I would show you a few from this weekend.

I bought a Cartech intake that I think will be replacing the BBK SSI. Here are some shots of just the upper on the motor, mainly just to snap some pics as I haven't pulled the lower yet. But the pics of the intake on the bench are of the cartech upper and lower. I have a few issues to deal with but I think it will be better in the end.

The BBK lower:
2.jpg

Upper just mocked up on the BBK lower, just for some pics of the intake in the bay:
2-1.jpg

2-5.jpg

2-6.jpg

2-7.jpg

Here is a sneak peak at my new wheel. I will get some better pics when the install is complete.
2-2.jpg

I made some door props for when I am at the shows. The came out great, made them from aluminum and put a satin finish on them. They fit nice a snug and are designed so they lock into place and the door won't blow shut or open.

2-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

Well, you know the drill, what do you guys think?

:SNSign:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 76
  • 2-6.jpg
    2-6.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 2-7.jpg
    2-7.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

Me likey. The wheel is hot. I dig the 'I'm well endowed and need all the room I can get' steering wheels. Your wheel is really classy (nice Euro look).

The door thingies are something I'd never even thought of - they came out really nice. I bet you could sell those buggers with your graphic stuff. :nice:

I like the cleaner lines of the sheetmetal intake. The BBK was really ornate but for some reason, it almost seems too complicated/busy, ya know.

As for the steering wheel. With a stock wheel lowered to where I like for comfort, my legs would hit the bottom of the wheel if I lifted my leg to hit the brake, so I wanted a D shaped wheel without being too over the top looking. By the way, I painted the middle spoke on the wheel gunmetal gray to match the rest of the interior. You can really see it in the pic to well so just hold tight till I get more pics. My buddy Kris even modified the horn button to match the look and feel of the interior.

Actually I wasn't going to polish it. I have a fabricated canton overflow tank and fabricated valve covers, they are a brushed finish, I was thinking I would stick to that theme. Only thing I I will go ahead and redo the brushed finish because of scratches and such from shipping.

Actually I wasn't going to polish it. I have a fabricated canton overflow tank and fabricated valve covers, they are a brushed finish, I was thinking I would stick to that theme. Only thing I I will go ahead and redo the brushed finish because of scratches and such from shipping.

hmm i realized that also but then your tube to the supercharger really catches my eye.. maybe brush that when you are redoing the intake :shrug: