6am... still haven't slept...

bloopbloob

Sep 27, 2006
Alberta
just complaining. havin a bad night..... got to watch the live-in gf of almost 3 years go over to her friends house (our neighbour) with her, and 3 guys, so i call to ask whats up, then she tell me she's not coming home.... carry on...

• Sponsors (?)

damn BHR....!:rolleyes: there's a reason i don't frequent that place!!!!:)

not gonna get too detailed about anything, but so pissed. it's not even the breakup that bothers me, its how it happened. but we've been havin our problems, and today she was like we're starting over, gonna try a lot harder blah blah, but going to a friends at 5 for a bbq. but they're not goin out. i stayed home to do homework. so 3am i hear a bunch of drunk people outside, low and behold its her and her single girlfriend (neighbour, same apt. complex), with 3 guys going into her place........ so yeah. called her and asked whats up, she's drunk as ****, said she's stayin there tonight. (like 300 feet from our house) so i told her if she didn't come home, c ya. didn't come home. bags are packed. just need somewhere to go now!

Good for you man. You don't need a biotch that is gonna treat you like that. If she spent the night there, you know what could have/ might have happen. Not trying to bum you out, but you can do much much better.

Look at it this way. At least it happened now and not after you were married to her.

It's summer soon, you got your Mustang, hit the cruise spot and pick up a new chick.

if she would do that to you your better off without her.

you got a nice looking car, you shouldnt have a problem finding someone else lol :nice:

in fact this is the chance to find a gearhead GF that will help you on your car.

EJECT!!!

T_Bird_6_eject.jpg

Man, you stayed home doing homework? How old are you? Even if that's college homework, you're too young to be in a relationship that long anyways, TRUST ME. I wasted my youth on that crap, and although it was real love at the time here i am 10 years later and looking back wishing i had stayed single and lived it up. It sounds like you're better off without this chick anyways.

i am on 2 hours sleep right now.... she just got home is crying and wants to talk... nope. just waiting for laundry to be done so i can get most of my clothes. and to whoever asked, yeah i'm in my 3rd year of my BSc Ecology, not high school. :)
but i just moved here to finish my program, and have no real friends in this city. It's exam time starting after next week which makes this a really crappy time for this to happen, but whatever. Might have to make an hour and a half commute for the next couple weeks till i'm finished, but i'll deal with it...

oh, hahaha, and she's always hated the stang and tells me i need to sell it pretty much weekly.:nono: :notnice: :D

Man, do NOT let that woman cry her way back into your heart. A girl who will go off with 3 guys and get drunk and do god knows what is not worth staying with. She did that $hit out of spite KNOWING that you were right next door...that's cold. Pack your stuff and get the hell out while you can, before you end up getting sucked back in and marrying her and screwing your life up.

Man, do NOT let that woman cry her way back into your heart. A girl who will go off with 3 guys and get drunk and do god knows what is not worth staying with. She did that $hit out of spite KNOWING that you were right next door...that's cold. Pack your stuff and get the hell out while you can, before you end up getting sucked back in and marrying her and screwing your life up.

Amen!

i am on 2 hours sleep right now.... she just got home is crying and wants to talk... nope. just waiting for laundry to be done so i can get most of my clothes. and to whoever asked, yeah i'm in my 3rd year of my BSc Ecology, not high school. :)
but i just moved here to finish my program, and have no real friends in this city. It's exam time starting after next week which makes this a really crappy time for this to happen, but whatever. Might have to make an hour and a half commute for the next couple weeks till i'm finished, but i'll deal with it...

oh, hahaha, and she's always hated the stang and tells me i need to sell it pretty much weekly.:nono: :notnice: :D

Don't you live in Calgary? I think I've seen you post on Pshop.

Anyway, you should go for a cruise down 17th ave or go meet some fellow Mustang guys down at Tim Hortons on 61st ave and Barlow trail. Join in with the laughing at the ricers :D

Should be able to have fun at either location. I'll likely be going out to Tim's tonight with a buddy if I'm not working on my stang.

If I'm out there I'll be riding shotgun in a white Whippled 03 Cobra or a very fast orange Neon. I'll come say Hi if I see your car :canada:

Don't you live in Calgary? I think I've seen you post on Pshop.

Anyway, you should go for a cruise down 17th ave or go meet some fellow Mustang guys down at Tim Hortons on 61st ave and Barlow trail. Join in with the laughing at the ricers :D

Should be able to have fun at either location. I'll likely be going out to Tim's tonight with a buddy if I'm not working on my stang.

If I'm out there I'll be riding shotgun in a white Whippled 03 Cobra or a very fast orange Neon. I'll come say Hi if I see your car :canada:

Yeah i just moved to calgary in Sept., and that is me you've seen over at p-shop, just under a different name. Thanks, i might have to check that out one night if it's a regular thing. but i'm takin off right away, gettin outta the city, for at least the night. Thanks for the offer though

Yeah...every Friday and Saturday night theres quite a few people that meet at that Tim Hortons. Some nights theres probably a few hundred cars there. It's not just a Mustang thing though, theres all kinds of cars out there. Usually starts getting busy around 9-10 and tapers off around midnight to 1am...then the faster cars go have some fun :D