Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

New car added to the fleet yesterday. 120k mile 84' 4 banger, almost rust free! Perfect candidate for "surgery" 300 mile round trip in the snow and ice to get this sucker but it was worth it!!

Has anyone ever seen factory foxbody interior like this?
2017-01-08 11.11.29.jpg

2017-01-08 11.12.27.jpg

2017-01-08 15.37.22.jpg
A little late in the reply, but those are high back seats offered up through '84. Those covers are stock too.

Last edited:
So when the race car is done, what's left? Oh, actual work that pays the bills.... 2017 GT Paxton install for a customer underway:
2017-02-05 16.36.08.jpg

2017-02-05 16.36.15.jpg
I like this a lot. It appears as though effort was put into the routing of the charge pipe. I CANT STAND when people drop all this money on blower kit and then have 4 90° bends in the span of 18" just to get the pipe headed towards the intercooler. It looks bad and impedes flow.

Sorry, that turned into a rant. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: 1 user
Wish I had the money to install goodies like that... I mean 35-40k for the 2017 and then just drop another 5-7k on the blower.

I have to build my sh** if I want to do anything like that. There is always next year.

Reactions: 2 users
Wish I had the money to install goodies like that... I mean 35-40k for the 2017 and then just drop another 5-7k on the blower.

I have to build my sh** if I want to do anything like that. There is always next year.

I'd FIND the money to do this to my '16 if it weren't for the voided warranty thing. I can't bring myself to void a warranty on something I have to pay out over five years. I should have just spent the money and bought one of the ford dealer installed roushcharged cars..

Reactions: 4 users
I'd FIND the money to do this to my '16 if it weren't for the voided warranty thing. I can't bring myself to void a warranty on something I have to pay out over five years. I should have just spent the money and bought one of the ford dealer installed roushcharged cars..
You can still have it installed at the dealer and keep the warranty...

Reactions: 1 users