86GT, 306,5 speed, $9000 or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxbodymilitia

Nov 30, 2008
Up for sale or trade is my 1986 Mustang GT. It has a long list of modifications so I will try to list them all after this brief description. It is Dark Metallic grey with the cleanest interior I have ever seen in a 23 year old vehicle. It has working power windows and locks and original Halo seats. All the lights work including the fog lamps and the only strike against the interior is the arm rest doesn't lock closed. I recently had the sun visor signed by Jack Roush and have pics to prove it. However, he accidentally signed it upside down...I think its pretty funny actually. I do have the OE hood as well as the wiper arms if you should choose the stock look. Now for the good stuff:

- 306 w/forged internals, Motorsport E-cam and solid mounts
- ported GT40 iron heads with 1:7 rockers
- 7 Qt oil pan
- Demon 750 carb
- Holley Blue fuel pump and all braided lines with AN fittings
- Holley Adj. fuel pressure regulator
- Professionally sumped gas tank
- MSD 6al ignition
- MSD Blaster coil
- MSD Billet distributor
- Motorsport 8mm plug wires
- March Serpentine pulley set-up
- Aluminum 3 core radiator
- BBK shorty headers
- Pypes 2 1/2" off road X pipe, flowmaster 2 chambers and stainless tips
- World Class T-5 trans with motorsport clutch
-Steeda TriAx Shifter
- 8.8 rear with 4:10 gears and 28 spline hardened axles
- Full length sub-frame connectors
- Hotchkis (red) upper and lower control arms
- Weld Draglites "big and littles" new tires
- 5" pin on fiberglass hood
- Autometer gauges in cowl...water, oil, and fuel
- Battery relocated to trunk.
- Motorsport high torque mini starter and new solenoid.
- Downs radiator bracket

The Bad: Small chip in the windshield, small crack in pass. side rear tail light, throw out bearing whines a bit but the trans shifts great, could use a wet sanding due to some orange peel in the clear coat.

Thats all I can remember at the moment but if you are interested you should definitely come see this car. Its a real head-turner and the undercarriage is as clean as the outside. I will send more pics upon request but please be patient since I work a lot. Looking to trade for a fox body coupe with a small block stroker and EFI set up or a stock suspension notch with a supercharger. Let me know what you got. I have title in hand and can make a quick sale. Asking $9,000 or Trade.
More pics in my profile!

Please contact me with any questions or offers at 908-910-7213 or at [email protected] my name is John
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 10378748-341.jpg
    10378748-341.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 237
  • 10378755-661.jpg
    10378755-661.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Sponsors (?)

Price is negotiable but would prefer trades. I will be swapping out the Demon 750 for a Holley 650 as soon as we get some nice weather here in Jersey. Lets see some offers. Happy New Year

your best bet is to pull off and ebay as many parts as you can, then sell it as stock or close to it. the F'ed up thing about fox's is that a clean stocksh stang is worth as much (or more in many cases) as a heavely moded car.

I have 10gs in parts alone and I probably couldnt sell the whole car for half that.

your best bet is to pull off and ebay as many parts as you can, then sell it as stock or close to it. the F'ed up thing about fox's is that a clean stocksh stang is worth as much (or more in many cases) as a heavely moded car.

I have 10gs in parts alone and I probably couldnt sell the whole car for half that.

If I get desperate i may consider it. As for right now, I'll just continue my search for the right trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.